S-Tuner Virtual 3D Car Building & Tuning

  • Thread starter Thread starter JR98
  • 1,660 comments
  • 420,407 views
I imported it from Forza 4. :D

Edit: Also I did this :lol:

View attachment 376020
Nice job with the livery, looks identical to a real car!

This is why I failed my art exam:
reartemplate.jpg
There has to be an easier way...
 
Polygonal lasso tool, using lines. Just zoom up close and draw round the picture, takes a long time to do but it works.

I would only recommend magnetic lasso if it was block colours.

Edit: access to both is done by pressing the free-hand tool and holding it until the Other options come up.

Magic wand can be very hit and miss, if you don't know what tolerance to use... I don't by the way.
 
My first creation with S-Tuner ended up being this, a Civic hatch with simple modifications:
S-Tuner-Civic.jpg

S-Tuner-Civic-R.jpg
 
Capture.PNG


Firefox, Windows 8, effed up, any help?
 
I get the same setup. I click accept and everything is good.
 
helica4.jpg
suca5.jpg
suca8.jpg
nsx.jpg
helica.jpg
So I tried playing this game on another pc with win8 and it would not show the "accept" button. Same browser settings as my old win7 machine. A newer better spec machine does not work while my ancient dinosaur obsolete win7 does, go figure. I was thinking the other desktop machine could give me flawless gameplay. My internet connection pretty much runs everything great except this game always wants to fight with me.

Some of my throw away cars I gave up on.
 
I was just about to say Jagermeister orange, but then this post came.

Great build nonetheless 👍
For once, the game saved the car properly. :lol:

I'll post one soon. 👍
 
Had a quick go of this earlier. It's a fairly good game, but for me it's a bit of a nightmare to use (slow computer).


First go:



It's the (Red) Devil Z! :dopey:

Jokes aside, simple but elegant Fairlady Z. 👍
 
I think if you visit the S-Tuner forums you can download them. I know for sure there is an M3 E30.
Oh, splendid. Thought I'd have to make them.
 
:drool: That is the best car ever!!! Best build I've seen on S-Tuner yet.

Oh thank you! :cheers: I didn't think much of it, but the design is basic. I prefer over the edge ideas that's why. :lol:
 
Back