S-Tuner Virtual 3D Car Building & Tuning

  • Thread starter Thread starter JR98
  • 1,660 comments
  • 420,364 views
As promised, here's the Devil Z.
View attachment 378070 View attachment 378071 View attachment 378072 View attachment 378073

That's enough of the Z. I've raided this page already. :lol:

Now, on to another build...​

And now, for an old build I did to match up to the legendary Z! :sly:

The Infamous Blackbird​

Blackbird 2.jpg
Blackbird 4.jpg
Blackbird 7.jpg


Custom built flat 6 twin turbo, fully piped engines take too long to make. :lol:
Blackbird 8.jpg
Blackbird 13.jpg
 
Custom built flat 6 twin turbo, fully piped engines take too long to make. :lol:​
​

Gave up trying to build a flat 6 from scratch earlier. I didn't know where to start. :lol:
 
Gave up trying to build a flat 6 from scratch earlier. I didn't know where to start. :lol:

Yeah... :lol: I just took at flat 4, and tried figuring out how the heck I could make it work, eventually it did. :dopey:
 
Okay, I found out why it lags so bad. Google Chrome's built-in flash player is the culprit. Use any other browser to make sure it doesn't lag horribly.
 
I've been seeing some builds with transparent parts. Is there any way I can achieve that, or is it through editing like photoshop?
 
I've been seeing some builds with transparent parts. Is there any way I can achieve that, or is it through editing like photoshop?
Double click part -> Paint Part -> Move the 2nd slider (it alters transparency) to your liking.
 
Thanks Mat. Some may see what I attempted to do there =P I hate it when I wanted to do this or that or forget then after posting the car was already gone. Wanted to do the Renown thing but oh well maybe at that level someday!
 
Those layers of fender flares though. :lol: I can see why, though. Good build! 👍

Yeah, it's unlucky I couldn't find any that were flat. Extra layers for the win! :lol:
 
I'll have to think about this, as when people see files like these... The community goes wild wanting that file. :scared:
Seeing the model you have is a Porsche 934 Turbo RSR, i kinda wanted to do this:

Jagermeister-Porsche.jpg


But yeah, i understand the reason behind "private". Although it always cracks me up when i see the community go nuts over one single file... :lol:
 
Currently giving my Z some additional details. In the meantime, I'm running out of ideas. :lol:

I was wondering, any one up for a little build-off?
 
Currently giving my Z some additional details. In the meantime, I'm running out of ideas. :lol:

I was wondering, any one up for a little build-off?

Oooh yes! That sounds fun! :D

I'm up for a build-off. :cheers:
 
Back