S10 S7 and other S-Class Tunes *Mines PRO tune added*

• Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 366 comments
stupid question time but how come i can only tune to 700pp on the s races? i did the s 10 with the lotus tuned but all this suggestions are for 750pp?

S10 was a 700PP race in Spec II. It was changed to 750PP in the Spec III update. The Lotus was a god car in Spec II. The Clio T and Ferrari C are god cars in Spec III.

oh right, any big tips or advice for tuning and cars to use on spec II for races s 7 and s 10? just dug it out and im pretty rusty to say the least. Thanks.

oh right, any big tips or advice for tuning and cars to use on spec II for races s 7 and s 10? just dug it out and im pretty rusty to say the least. Thanks.

Seriously, my advice would be to do the Spec III update. It's better in every way than Spec II.

But if you don't want to or can't, here is my 111R T tune I used to beat S10 back in Spec II. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3134968&postcount=78

Be very careful about bumping other cars. The penalties in Spec II were severe.

Well, this is my first post in this forum (I read it a lot, but registered only some days ago)

I want to thank s2k2k3 because when I bought GT5:P (a year ago, when I bought my PS3) I won almost all the events, except the infamous Suzuka S-10. So, anticipating the release of GT5 I picked up Prologue once again, to see if I could beat S-10. And I got a Silver with the Mine's R34 and s2k2k3 tuning within a few tries :)

Hi all, and Thanks to s2k2k3

I am new here but not new to GT. Got out my GTP to get back up to speed with a new wheel (Fanatec Turbos S) and found this forum a few days ago. While I usually do not frequent forums, I had to try and find some help with GTP S10. I for the sake of not went ahead and tried some of the other tunes on this thread by s2k2k3 and liked thema good bit. I surely needed the help with the S10 specificaly and have now finished it for a Silver. I will keep at it untill I get the Gold as is my nature. Anyway, just a quick thank you to s2k2k3 for a great set of tunes for all to start out with.

Keep the Peace

I hope to bump up this thread a notch, because s10 is continuing to give me a hard time. ...and I don't just mean a hard time, I mean it's totally impossible for me to complete. I have completed all the other races. Some of them have been hard, but I've completed them eventually. But with s10 I'm just hitting a wall every time.

I don't understand it. How can just one race be so much harder than the rest. By now, I've spent more time on this single race than I have on the rest of the game altogether. When I'm in shape, I can get lap times of 2:06-2:07, but that's it! Occasionally, I'm able to hit a time at 2:03, but I never know what really happened and I can't repeat it... Any hints would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Back