S10 S7 and other S-Class Tunes *Mines PRO tune added*

• Thread starter HaylRayzor
  • 366 comments
whooohoooo ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

I was fighting with S7 for the last 4 weeks.... using the tuned Vette I finished 3rd on the first attempt and I bet I can finish 1st after some training...

THANK YOU so much 4 the settings

Sky

Thank you s2k2k3!!
After using your setups in S7 with the Amuse and the Mineยดs in S10 i finnished 1 and 2 in those 2 races. And that after struggling in place 12-14 before that.
So now iยดm saving cash to get my hands on the Ferrari F1 car.

I was just wondering if anyone could help me out with wot car and tune i should be using for S10? I managed all the rest apart from S6 and the Ferrari challenge without any serious mods so its all a bit new to me.. I'm using a pad and automatic trans..

THANKS FOR THE SETUPS s2k2k3๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I DID GOLD WITH YOUR TUNED CORVETTE Z06 :sly::sly:

I only changed the ABS and teh Max Turn from your setup. I prefer to put the ABS in off because I like to drift in turns.

Z06 Tuned The new and improved Tuned Vette.

My best Lap: 1:59.552

1st lap: 2,09.228
2nd lap: 2,01.896
3rd lap: 2,03.065
4th lap: 1,59.552
5th lap: 2,00.710

Dual Shock 3
Automatic Transmission
Standard Physics
ASM off

Power: -11%
Weight: 85%
Tires: R1 (Event Specified)
Aero: Front 15 Rear 20
Height: -10 -10
Springs: 7 8
Dampers: 7 7
Toe: +0.20 +0.50
Camber: 1.4 1.0
Brakes: 5 4
Max Turn: 40
ABS: off
TCS: off

Gears:
1: 2.308
2: 1.625
3: 1.214
4: 0.963
5: 0.740
6: 0.596
F: 4.500

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I'll post the video later

Last edited:
THANKS FOR THE SETUPS s2k2k3๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I DID GOLD WITH YOUR TUNED CORVETTE Z06 :sly::sly:

I only changed the ABS and teh Max Turn from your setup. I prefer to put the ABS in off because I like to drift in turns.

Max Turn: 40
ABS: off

Reducing the max turn makes sense for a pad user. Using a wheel I prefer a faster steering response. This setting is definately personal preference.

I agree this car is faster with ABS off. I suggest leaving it set to 1 because many of the people using this tune are less experienced and may find the tail-happy personality difficult to control. The car is PLENTY fast even with ABS on so I recommend leaving it on 1. That said, I drive with ABS off myself most of the time.

Reducing the max turn makes sense for a pad user. Using a wheel I prefer a faster steering response. This setting is definately personal preference.

I agree this car is faster with ABS off. I suggest leaving it set to 1 because many of the people using this tune are less experienced and may find the tail-happy personality difficult to control. The car is PLENTY fast even with ABS on so I recommend leaving it on 1. That said, I drive with ABS off myself most of the time.

In my opinion, ABS makes steering more difficult. I mean without it, it is easier to turn. :)

How would you change the Z06 tune for S7. More speed in the straight?

All the Z06 tunes (tuned and stock versions) are good for S7. No gear adjustments required.

Some of the S10 tunes max out around 180 in top gear, which is too slow for Fuji. But the Z06 gear ratios are so high that the max speed in 6th gear is 222mph even with everything set to the lowest setting.

Added F430 and Evo X T tunes for S10. Both cars are 3-4 seconds off the fastest S10 cars but they can win the race.

Last edited:
This is the first tune that i got from you

You made my Mine's Skyline handle like a dream and im enjoying every second driving it. One flick of the pad and i go to the direction i want to (very sharp response), i love the acceleration of my exit speed even though i misjudged the speed going on the corner. Back then when i made a mistake on a turn i feel as if my car is starting from 0 again.

Im still practicing the new handling characteristics since you have stretched the bounds of my car and i have yet to find its limits.

By the way, when i tried your settings for the first time i hit the wall because i used the same braking point and turned heehheheheheheheeh

Thanks again

S2k2k3, thanks for posting tunes!! S-7 and S-10 were impossible for me before, but with your tunes I've got gold with no major problems!

Wow. 20,000 views. I know many of these are multiple views, but still that's alot of people who (hopefully) have been helped.

Thank you so muchs2k2k3 !

S-10 was so hard, and I tried with pad, but in this Race I had a big problem! Iยดm a really good driver, but when I see no other Cars in front of me I get really bad! With cars to overtake i have driven Laptimes between 1:58 an 2:00, but if thereยดs no car in front of me, Iยดm 5sec slower! However, I canยดt concentrtae than. So it was very easy for me to get to the 3rd Place(at the beginning of the 3rd lap), but then I got these Problems! But I tried to concentrate, and then, last round, last corner, I got the man in front! 1st Place! Yeah!

Perhaps its just me, but I was using your S-6 F40 tune and I find it to be faster with stock power and weight settings. Just thought I'd share

Perhaps its just me, but I was using your S-6 F40 tune and I find it to be faster with stock power and weight settings. Just thought I'd share

I've played with that S6 tune quite a bit and to tell the truth I can't find the setup that I had when I beat the race. :crazy: So if you come up with something that works post it, please. ๐Ÿ‘

I have added a Pro Physics tune for the Tuned Vette. I didn't want to post a pro physics tune until I had beat S10 on pro. Today I finally took silver, and could have taken gold with a lineup that didn't let the AI vette start in front.

Pro Physics tune here.

Last edited:
I have added a Pro Physics tune for the Tuned Vette.......[/url]

orly-ostrich.jpg

I'll have to give this tune a run for you today :sly:

sk2k3, Just wanted to say thanks for posting the tunes. On my own all I could manage was a 14th at S-10. With your auto trans vette tune I managed a silver even with one corner cutting penalty. I only made slight modifications to your tune to account for my poor late braking driving style. (ABS 1, Brakes at 3 and 1). I can't drive anything without the ABS being set at 1. My eight year old son learned many new four letter words prior to me finding your tune. Thanks again!

I've beaten all races from C1 to S9 without any major hitch. But S10 has given me fits (and not good ones at that)

Thanks s2k2k3, will use your tune-up help for my GT06 tonight. I've gotten .5 sec. from third twice and can't squeeze out a .1 let alone a .5 faster.

Plus I just acquired a G25 last week, now I have to learn to drive again, Ten years with a controller, I've been wiping out all over the place (except at Daytona Speedway Left, Left, Left and a Left-hardly difficult).

Any pointers for a GT Vet but a Newbie with a wheel, much appreciated.

Get used to steering as LITTLE AS POSSIBLE. Small movements on your wheel will go a LOOOOOONG way, and be smooth with your pedal work. I remember the first time I used a wheel :banghead: What humbling experience that was! With some practice, it wont be long and you'll be flying again ;)

I've beaten all races from C1 to S9 without any major hitch. But S10 has given me fits (and not good ones at that)

Thanks s2k2k3, will use your tune-up help for my GT06 tonight. I've gotten .5 sec. from third twice and can't squeeze out a .1 let alone a .5 faster.

Plus I just acquired a G25 last week, now I have to learn to drive again, Ten years with a controller, I've been wiping out all over the place (except at Daytona Speedway Left, Left, Left and a Left-hardly difficult).

Any pointers for a GT Vet but a Newbie with a wheel, much appreciated.

First advice: Don't try S10 with the GT06 until you've beaten it with something easier. Use the Tuned Vette or the Mines. Both are very well behaved. The GT06 is unforgiving at best with this much power on R1 tires.

The Tuned Vette or the Mines will win S10 (in std physics) without breaking a sweat (the car that is... You might sweat a little.)

Besides that...

Drive smooth. No herky-jerky monkey-motion.

Never try to be fast into a corner. Enter corners a little slower. If your car pushes out from the apex you're entering the corner too fast. This is the most common mistake. When you get the entry speed right you'll hit your apex and power out of the corner with way more speed than you lose by slowing down your entry.

Look ahead. Don't focus on the track right in front of your car. And NEVER focus on the rear of the car in front of you. This is the second most common mistake. If you're looking ahead you can correct small errors in your line before they become big errors. Seriously, looking through the corner instead of AT the corner it will almost seem like some force pulls the car right to the apex. If you're looking at the corner you're already in it's too late to correct errors and you wind up jerking the wheel or jumping on the brakes. This is the slow way.

Don't chase the car in front of you. Ignore him and drive your line until you get to his bumper, then pass him. Don't spend any time looking at the track display. Focus on your line. If you want to watch the track display, do it on replay.

Smash the brakes hard as you come up to the corner, but gently roll off the brakes and roll onto the throttle as you enter the corner. You should take the corner under part throttle. But not full throttle unless it's a sweeper. Use whatever throttle will keep the car on line. If you're looking ahead this will happen automatically as you make the slight adjustments needed to stay on line.

Drive smooth. No herky-jerky monkey-motion.

Cute, no monkey motion. :sly:

Thanks for the advice will try to do that tonight.

Last night I was unable to drive due to the fact that a 4' to nothing little imp (i.e. 10 yr. old daughter) was hogging my wheel and PS3. So dear old dad was in the pits cooling his heels, oh well gotta get them hooked early so another generation of racers can be made.

Back