S13 Battle Royal MONSTERGAUZ WINS!!

• Thread starter MONSTAR-1
  • 260 comments
Wow, H2H #2, MonsterGAUZ vs Stavingo, 1st round.
S13 Battle royal, MonsterGAUZ vs Stavingo, Finals.

Do I hear "Grudge match" lol. Good job both of you.

Stavingo and me did the final battle. He said he is sure i won because he did a big mistake but he will upload the battle anyway so a judge can decide

monsterGAUZ
Stavingo and me did the final battle. He said he is sure i won because he did a big mistake but he will upload the battle anyway so a judge can decide

Congradulations monster! :D sorry for the spelling. Its the summer holidays.

Awesome, well done and congrats on winning the S13 comp.👍👍👍

Ill send a surprise car within a few days.
DAV11 will send a car or something too. I just need to remind him about lol:tup:

Also well done Stav on making it too the final. Next it just might be you who wins. Good job 👍👍

Awesome, well done and congrats on winning the S13 comp.👍👍👍

Ill send a surprise car within a few days.
DAV11 will send a car or something too. I just need to remind him about lol:tup:

Also well done Stav on making it too the final. Next it just might be you who wins. Good job 👍👍

Wow stop :D I didn't win yet! Stav will upload the battle and a judge has to announce the winner.

Well that settles it. monsterGAUZ wins!! lol

The new FD RX7 tournament will start soon so keep an eye out for that. Just have to work out some time zones first. Might be a one dayer comp. But i dont have a mic which make it a bit hard for that.

Yo, just had a read, monstergauz I'll send u a FR in the next few days and send you a car. I'll pm you and give you a choice of three and then just let me know, most likely Tuesday as that's my day off.

Yo, just had a read, monstergauz I'll send u a FR in the next few days and send you a car. I'll pm you and give you a choice of three and then just let me know, most likely Tuesday as that's my day off.

Ok thx

Back