S13 Battle Royal MONSTERGAUZ WINS!!

• Thread starter MONSTAR-1
  • 260 comments
Im judging DOASKID and MONSTERGUAZ tonight i think.
Not sure whats happening with BEAST and DANPS3. But they better get on with it or ......

You and SLYDWAYS can have your battle if you want and just wait for the next match ups.

Not sure if im gonna be able to do this one. the time difference is really sorta make this hard. pluys i just had a full on weekend that i wasnt expecting which has stuffed up my time to do the round.

Well i am going to confirm that i am pulling out from the comp. it really sucks because i would really love to run my run. But due to having no free time, ill have to pull out. Good luck ps3dan101. hope all goes well.

Thats sad to hear Beast, maybe Monstar next time try to organise the brackets with people within or similar time brackets.

Sorry to that Beast. Ill put PS3DAN through.

Stav
There will always be major time difference's. Not much i can do about it but for the next RX7 battle royal ill try and put people up against each other in simular time zones. But after the1st round there will still be bad times. Ill check it out when we get to that.

i cant get on atm but i might be available in a few hours, could you please ask monstergauz if thats alright or we could do it wednesday

i cant get on atm but i might be available in a few hours, could you please ask monstergauz if thats alright or we could do it wednesday

Why dont you ask him? lol. He's not online atm anyway. Organize a new time with him and let me know when you are to run if you need a judge.

BTW, did you guys have your run? Could have had it and came to a conclusion as to who won by yourselves or could have uploaded the replay.

Why dont you ask him? lol. He's not online atm anyway. Organize a new time with him and let me know when you are to run if you need a judge.

BTW, did you guys have your run? Could have had it and came to a conclusion as to who won by yourselves or could have uploaded the replay.[/QUOTE

could've but just seems better to have someone judge it on the spot, it'll probably be wednesday afternoon (got footy training tuesday)

OK THE SEMI FIANLS WILL BE:
IISYLDWAYZII vs STAVINGO
MONSTERGAUZ vs PS3DAN101
PLEASE HAVE YOUR BATTLES DONE BEFORE THE 20-6-11

Well done to the 4 finalist And good luck!!

Ill pm you guys this so you get it and ive also add this post to the OP.

Haha, it was sort of the last thing I expected. But now pressure is on me, better not let the boys down :D

Back