S13 Battle Royal MONSTERGAUZ WINS!!

• Thread starter MONSTAR-1
  • 260 comments
Nah, not unless the guys want to but... its about coming 1st lol.

When are you and slydwayz doing your run????

Unsure lol, I don't think it'll work out as it's last week of the school term for me coming up, But if he's on now I'll be available later tonight.

I just noticed some many people quote Keiichi Tsuchiya....

Anywho I'm good for tonight/today whatever anytime as long as its before 8pm EST.

During the week I can get off anywhere between 12pm EST to 5:30pm EST.

Just to throw it out there wanna try today at 2pm EST?

You both need to work together to set a time thats fair. One of you will have to go out of your way to do that. Its about working together to achieve this.
I understand we all have lives but you still need to make and find time for your battle's

Because its the last battle before one of you take on monsterGAUZ in the final. You have untill next weekend to get it done so the winner can take on monsterGAUZ at the weekend. If the battle isnt run then he will win. Simple. AS next week is the last week before i start the new comp. Good luck

Alot of babies on this forums right?

Oh I forgot the LOL

There we go...

Anywho Sunday morning would be the only day that would work for me...

Sorry I haven't been on lately its this thing called having a life...

That BEAST260Z doesn't understand.

These time zones are a b****. This is really dragging on lol.

Maybe for the next torny it will be all in 1 day/night

The reason why I suggested Sunday is because every other day I got work...

Sure I can type the **** for 10 minutes then ****, shower, shave but not gonna play video games...

If you can set a time any day after 5:30pm EST or even early depending on when I get off work.

The reason why I suggested Sunday is because every other day I got work...

Sure I can type the **** for 10 minutes then ****, shower, shave but not gonna play video games...

If you can set a time any day after 5:30pm EST or even early depending on when I get off work.

Sunday's to late im afraid. The comp is supposed to finished this weekend and the only guy standing there is monsterGUAZ.

Im going to can your's and stav's battle and hand the win to him on Sunday if either of you havnt battled him by then.

As i said before, its dragging on and people lose interest. Ill try again next comp to have it ran on 1 day/night at a time that hopefully suits all. Maybe even top 8 only to try and cut down any lag.

I agree...

All good whatever happens, happens...

If its ok Stav I guess I can run 8am est Friday my time...

Even though I got work, I think my boss will understand.

Message me on PSN if thats ok, If not then theres not much else I can do...

I mean I could run against GAUZ at anytime! usually when I get on so is he...

:ouch:

Latest Posts

Back