S2 | Autobacs Super GT | (NEW START TIME ~ 2pm Pst | 10pm Gmt)Open 

• Thread starter joetruckv8
  • 729 comments
LM24 was interesting but another Audi win is boring. Toyota for the wec championship hopefully.
Honestly Seth i wanted Toyota to take it finally, but wow the reg's were in Toyota/Porsche favor even more so gas tank wise,. Toyota looks like the favorite to win the title, but another year wait is gut wrenching. Also by then Porsche can find more pace also too but Toyota 900hp reg wow!

I didnt watch the whole race, seth did but I saw the oil burners won, again. Lapierre ruined the #8's race, but I think he was on slicks when it rained.

We was still moving too fast! Ijust-finished every lap just now, let Seth know that #8 ended up getting on the 3rd step because Webber's #20 porsche broke down with 1.5hrs to go,

Yea he watched the whole thing. But I moved back to utah so I didnt get that opportunity. The big thing is the double points gave the #8 team an extended lead in the wec championship. That is definitely something huge to win also.

I usually dont lend towards Audi naturally even in DTM, I find myself rooting for Benz or BMW, but damn that new Audi on black rims (took me awhile to realise them at 1st) was looking good this year!

I just hope Toyota & Porsche can get 3 cars on grid like Audi does if not 4 chassis and Peoguet coming back would be bad ass too! I heard the American announcers say that there are more manufactures still to come next year in the LMP-H Class next year,.

Call me crazy, but now rhat i kniw what happen to all cars this Le Mans, I'm going to spend the rest of this week watching it for a 2nd time to do my analysis on what happen where, when, and how?,.

Hey if you guys raced saturday seth says sorry he missed it. Family issues :(
Not yet we were going to agree for a date, but Tyson is out due to new job, and oz is out due to no interest in GT6, and the others I'm not sure. Im also having issues with the spreadsheets since my laptop screen is broken, and roomie's keyboard acting crazy since I tried blowing it clean with my 125psi air compressor. With that being said I'm not sure who is in, and who is not? I'm still good to go if we can come up with a date and at-least 5 drivers want to show and Tyson can race and is down to race if we host it on a weekday,

Not yet we were going to agree for a date, but Tyson is out due to new job, and oz is out due to no interest in GT6, and the others I'm not sure. Im also having issues with the spreadsheets since my laptop screen is broken, and roomie's keyboard acting crazy since I tried blowing it clean with my 125psi air compressor. With that being said I'm not sure who is in, and who is not? I'm still good to go if we can come up with a date and at-least 5 drivers want to show and Tyson can race and is down to race if we host it on a weekday,

I'll wait and see when the date is to decide if I'll race, right now im doubtful though, I'm pretty busy between life and my current commitments to series so I don't really have time for a one off

Latest Posts

Back