Vette 169
Gtr 189
Gt 171
Z4 193
R8 185
Sls 194
Viper 168

The American were difficult in balancing
The SLS has some weight to give the others a chance and m3 is given a 11bhp and Torque boost to make it more competitive in tracks like Motegi as it's got a slow acceleration

Edit
M3 times at
Suzuka was a 2.03.215
Montegi was a 1.52.237
Looks pretty even in the cars. What's the Corvettes official Weight Limit? I believe the Horsepower is 522 correct

Zach has just sent me a copy of these specs modified, and we will be running them in this Thursday Nights Test Session'

Looks pretty even in the cars. What's the Corvettes official Weight Limit? I believe the Horsepower is 522 correct

1300kg is the max we can put on the Chevy's, but we can attempt to reduce all the cars kg's to 1300kg, but the SLS & Nissan GT3 I believe will be at 1350kg no matter what.

Zach's Revised GT3 Reg's

Nissan GT3 542 1350 low turbo
Chevy Zr1 542 1300
Audi R8LMS 542 1400 low turbo
SlS AMG GT3 542 1350 low turbo
BMW M3 532 1350 low turbo
BMW Z4 542 1350 low turbo

note: zach's new reg's are more simplistic like mine's now

You dont need all that power in the vette. 492hp 1240kg no upgrades is equal to all the FIA GT3 cars. The SLS is 1300kg for a reason, it has near perfect balance. The GTR is naturally heavy but compensates with the power. All the GT3 cars are damn close as is. Save time by specing the others to their speed! On hard tires I can get 2:00 flats or 1:59's with each car at Suzuka stock and the Vette at the specs I said. The Ford is faster so drop power to 452 and run around 1290-1330kg. The only one I have not tried is the Viper.

I'll need to get some credits up to buy my ZR1. Just started to actually play the game. I got some time with the holiday. You guys can add me on PSN. My PSn is, STaLLiOnO_- Add me and we can run some practice sessions once i get the ZR1. Oh and thanks for the quick reply with Christmas. Hopefully i'll get the car soon

You dont need all that power in the vette. 492hp 1240kg no upgrades is equal to all the FIA GT3 cars. The SLS is 1300kg for a reason, it has near perfect balance. The GTR is naturally heavy but compensates with the power. All the GT3 cars are damn close as is. Save time by specing the others to their speed! On hard tires I can get 2:00 flats or 1:59's with each car at Suzuka stock and the Vette at the specs I said. The Ford is faster so drop power to 452 and run around 1290-1330kg. The only one I have not tried is the Viper.

No need to worry about Viper it's not on the grid, and I think the SLS AMG stock is 1350kg, but I'm not sure on that? If its lighter then even better that means there is only 1 heavy car then. I'm in the middle of specing not finished with specing (I can't stress this enough) That's why I like you guys to submitted your reg ideas so we can run them together over the next course of weeks. I won't just run the car by myself and pick and choose hp and kg to match my lap times on different tracks because that wont cut it. We need to be there all together with these reg's and choose at group which ones we like. I personally don't care what the final reg's are and will racing anything under the sun, I'm just trying to make majority of the drivers feel equally of the reg's!

Last edited:
I think mostly the specs the fia gt3 cars come at are very close. Only need to find the balance with the additional cars like the M3 and Vette and Ford.

I think mostly the specs the fia gt3 cars come at are very close. Only need to find the balance with the additional cars like the M3 and Vette and Ford.

That was my figurines too, I just started them at the same kg to begin my 1st tests.

The SLS is 1350kg from stock I noticed while doing some tuning before

So what specs are we looking at for the merc now joe? :)

Question: How do you police all these different specs for different cars, to make sure people are "legal"? Just curious.

I know in GT5 you could let a group of cars in at one spec, change the regs and let another group of cars in, etc. But in my experience this isn't possible in GT6, when you change the regs it boots everyone off the track. So I was just wondering how you guys get it to work.

I finally got the Corvette. Anyone willing to give a hand on Tuning the Vet?

I havent tuned the Vette yet. I just been running it stock and maybe adding the full DF at most so far. Once we finalize the reg's then I will start to tune the car for the track. Right now I'm trying to put together the " The Roar Before The 24 " so we can get a good practice session before the official2hr event late Jan.

Which Sunday in January are guys available to have this pre race spot race on. I'm open all dates in Jan pretty much!

No one can go to tuning. If you need to cheat then you must suck.
Agreed, but many people will cheat if they know they can get away with it, it's just human nature unfortunately. That's why I'm wondering how you guys prevent it, because from what I've seen some of the old ways of preventing it in GT5 don't work in GT6.

I have a question. Can we Team up with someone for the series? I believe Willfred and i are Teaming up. It's up to him. PLus, he'll be picking the Team car. I'm also waiting on his word official

We should be picking cars in finishing order from last season. I need to confirm with Joe.

Teams are more than welcome. We do run team points also. This I still need to confirm with Joe first.

Well would it work to let groups of cars on at their specs and when they get let on then just make sure no one goes to the tuning menu?
Then with each reg change it'll just clear the track for the next group?

I have a question. Can we Team up with someone for the series? I believe Willfred and i are Teaming up. It's up to him. PLus, he'll be picking the Team car. I'm also waiting on his word official

Teams are encouraged!
We should be picking cars in finishing order from last season. I need to confirm with Joe.

Teams are more than welcome. We do run team points also. This I still need to confirm with Joe first.

This would be the proper way to do the cars picks. I just read thru the conversation tread and there are a few guys who picked the same car as another guy had already picked. I will create a pick form tonight when I get home.

I suggest trying Seths regs for a test. They feel much more equal over a stint. I will share them with you when I get online.

I suggest trying Seths regs for a test. They feel much more equal over a stint. I will share them with you when I get online.

Will do tell him post them. We have ours, will's and Seth's I'm sure out of those 3 we'll find our final Rey's for the season! My other series is Winter Testing so we will have the final regs by early January!

Back