Sa7een's Gallery Of Mystery - Liberty Walk Aventador

• Thread starter Sa7een
  • 96 comments
United States
Virginia
SALEENS7GTR5
This used to be the "too poor photoshop gallery", but i now have Ps Elements. Whoops. I also use paint.NET, picmonkey, and befunky.

Edit: I would like to thank all the amazing people on this site that have given me good response and crit for my work, as well as inspiration to make my shots that much better. I definitely have noticed improvement. Thank you.

Enjoy this attempt at GT photography- I've only started recently, but already feel improvement.

*Note: Some shots have been edited in photobucket.
[but after discovering a quality downgrade, I soon stopped. An occasional brightness buff through 3rd party programs may be applied] Edit 2: This may or may not be true anymore...

Enjoy and comment!
________________________________________________________________________________________

We'll start things off here from some older shots.

Wait.jpg
my baby.jpg
Water Night.jpg

Vertical.jpg
Shine.jpg
Real Life.jpg
Parking Permitted (2).jpg
Festive.jpg
Arch.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome here :cheers:

Good start for your gallery. I like a lot some of your compositions with the RX7 in Valence (shots 4, 7 & 8 in the first post).

Welcome here :cheers:

Good start for your gallery. I like a lot some of your compositions with the RX7 in Valence (shots 4, 7 & 8 in the first post).

Thanks for the welcome and thank you! It means a lot coming from someone who's shots look as good as yours! I will keep that composition style in mind. :)

I like your sets. It's a really good start here! I look forward to more shots from you. 👍:cheers:

Thanks! You have some pretty amazing shots yourself! I have close to 200+ shots now that will be up and coming...

Wow, so massive pick dump here to make room (and these aren't even all of them in the folder...)
The big ones are my favorites.
LFA, FD('s), FT-1's, HSV-10 and more coming soon!
Autodromo Nazionale Monza_15.jpg

Autodromo Nazionale Monza_19.jpg
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_1.jpg
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_15.jpg
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_17_2.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_3_2.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_9.jpg
Nürburgring GP_F_15.jpg
Special Stage Route X_4.jpg
Special Stage Route X_13.jpg
Special Stage Route X_9.jpg
Special Stage Route X_25.jpg
Special Stage Route X_39.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_5_2.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_11.jpg
Tsukuba Circuit_12_2.jpg

Tsukuba Circuit_3.jpg

Last edited:
Good start on the gallery. You can still get awesome pictures by using only the in-game tools. It just takes a lot of trial and error but eventually you'll get better and better :).

Great stuff here!!!! I don't use photoshop - I use GIMP as its free!!👍
But to get a really good unedited shot takes way more skill than a mediocre photoshopped shot.
Some filters can change drastically when you alter the EV - like the 1st crossprocess filter - add a bit of EV and the dinginess goes and can add a realistic tone....same with the warm filter.

Your FT1 shots are excellent!!
I'll be back for more!!!!
Nice one:cheers:

Great stuff here!!!! I don't use photoshop - I use GIMP as its free!!👍
But to get a really good unedited shot takes way more skill than a mediocre photoshopped shot.
Some filters can change drastically when you alter the EV - like the 1st crossprocess filter - add a bit of EV and the dinginess goes and can add a realistic tone....same with the warm filter.

Your FT1 shots are excellent!!
I'll be back for more!!!!
Nice one:cheers:

Ah, thank you! You have some very impressive shots! I noticed too that the warm filter always has a realistic feel to it and I also really like the extreme monochrome. Those FT-1 shots were actually edited in photobucket, believe it or not. Thanks for the constructive feedback, I might have to look into 3rd party filters again...

The best car Jeremy Clarkson has ever driven? The noise certainly helps.

There are probably way to many- I did leave about half out to be fair. :boggled:

I also figured out an easy way to remove the watermark halfway through taking these- hence why some have it and some don't.
Anyways, I'll shut up and let the car do the talking.
Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_1_2.jpg

Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_2_2.jpg

Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_3_2.jpg

Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_4.jpg

Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_6_2.jpg

Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_7_2.jpg

Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_8.jpg

Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_9.jpg

Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_10_5.jpg

Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_18.jpg

Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_21.jpg

Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_23_2.jpg

Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_24.jpg

Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_27_2.jpg

Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_29.jpg

Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_34_2.jpg

Willow Springs International Raceway - Streets Of Willow Springs_38_2.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work on this LFA set, some of these pics have a great mood 👍

Thanks! I did cheat and use a 3rd party editing program for some of these, mostly for some cheeky filtering and removing the water-mark. Brightness was also adjusted- it's never the same from game to PC.

Nice mood in those darkened LFA shots, really fits the paint of the car well 👍
Thanks! I definitely think #18 is my favorite from these for that reason. (I have always loved 7 and 26, however. And 20 turned out a lot better than I thought it would.)

Some great Images here !

Your FT1 shots is awesome and the darker LFA ones I like!

Also the 1&2nd images of post 16

The Dark Core from the GT5 is a Superb shot! 👍

Some criticism if I may - Post only 5 to 10 Images at one time so that it is easier to look at (One starts to compare it to each other and after the tenth Image of the same car - loose interest to view them closely in detail)

Keep on snapping and hope you don't mind the crit.
:cheers:

Some great Images here !

Your FT1 shots is awesome and the darker LFA ones I like!

Also the 1&2nd images of post 16

The Dark Core from the GT5 is a Superb shot! 👍

Some criticism if I may - Post only 5 to 10 Images at one time so that it is easier to look at (One starts to compare it to each other and after the tenth Image of the same car - loose interest to view them closely in detail)

Keep on snapping and hope you don't mind the crit.
:cheers:

Yeah I figured this would be too many. My next update I will thoroughly sort through my shots to determine only the best ones. I get a little trigger happy in photo-mode. Thanks for the c.c.!

Also, the filtering on the FT-1 shots is from photobucket... Might have to look back into using it.

Last edited:
Hey, another update. These are fairly old- I'm be updating a bit more to get the newer ones. As always, enjoy!

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_10_2.jpg
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_13.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_7.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_8_3.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_17.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_19_2.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_29_3.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_31_4.jpg
High Speed Ring_1_1.jpg
High Speed Ring_6.jpg
High Speed Ring_8.jpg
Syracuse - Night_2_2.jpg
Syracuse - Night_4.jpg
Syracuse - Night_5.jpg

Once more a brilliant collection of great angles shots 👍 superb work on compositions !

Thanks as always! I got a bit carried way with editing when these were first taken, hence why most of them look the way they do.

Also, all of these were taken with no 2x mag, so later shots will look much better. I also notice my go-to good looking shots angle is either of wheels (like the RX-7) or rear, low, 3 quarter angle shots. I guess they just speak to me more.

Back