Sa7een's Gallery Of Mystery - Liberty Walk Aventador

• Thread starter Sa7een
  • 96 comments
Nice colours! And a good amount of contrast to make the raging bull just that little bit more menacing! Only thing i can say, that is one horrible carbon hood! :lol:👍👍
But anyway, love your style! visually pleasing and aggressive at the same time!

Last edited:
Nice colours! And a good amount of contrast to make the raging bull just that little bit more menacing! Only thing i can say, that is one horrible carbon hood! :lol:👍👍

haha it is a little cheesy, but i like it for the contrast it provides and is the only place you can get those chrome lines.

Very interesting color combo. Nice work on the compositions 👍

Thanks! I definitely like how the new white paint inverted all the decals. Probably should have gone with some darker wheels, but almost no wheel looks good glossed.

Some randoms.

Special Stage Route 5_1.jpg
Special Stage Route 5.jpg
Daytona Road Course_1_1.jpg
Daytona Road Course_2.jpg
Daytona Road Course.jpg
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_1.jpg
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s_3_2.jpg
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit '80s.jpg

Some great shots in this last bunch of photos. I like the artistic composition work on the first SRT and the b&w Nissan concept shots 👍 These ones are really beautiful 👍
The first Nissan concept shot is also excellent but you are too close to the car in my opinion.

Really love each shot of the R8 set ! Great work on all of them ! And I like a lot also the second Ford GT shot 👍

That last shot is really well taken. The angle is brilliant. Like the 1st and 5th too. They have original angles. Great job 

Thanks! The last one was just by stroke of luck that it came about to that way. Still love the way it looks.

3rd - awesome work mate!!!

Really love each shot of the R8 set ! Great work on all of them ! And I like a lot also the second Ford GT shot 👍

Thank you both, as always! :)

Here is another update! Yes it has been a while, but I feel more inclined to start uploading again! I have also made a choice to have no to minimal editing on my shots. I hope viewers appreciate unedited shots as much as the best edited ones. :)

Alpine Bull

Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_01.jpg
Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_1_1.jpg
Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_2 film.png
Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_4.jpg
Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_6_2.jpg
Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_7_2.jpg
Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_8_2.jpg
Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_15.jpg
Eiger Nordwand - Short Track_14.jpg

A few of the unedited (this set is edited) shots will be the next update (which will include editing too, because I already had edited them.)

Nice set with the Lambo on Eiger, I really like a lot shots #2, #4 & #5 👍 The framing of the last one is also great :)
Nice use of light leaks in the Mecedes shot !

Great work on last 2 photos.

Thanks as always!

Nice set with the Lambo on Eiger, I really like a lot shots #2, #4 & #5 👍 The framing of the last one is also great :)
Nice use of light leaks in the Mecedes shot !

Thank you, my friend! I'll have to try using them more often, they are fun to work with. :D

Back