Sa7een's Gallery Of Mystery - Liberty Walk Aventador

• Thread starter Sa7een
  • 96 comments
A new update! FT-1 at Silverstone.

Still old shots, but much better than previous.

Note: There have been some edits.

Expect an EVO-X and Countach soon!

Silverstone National Circuit_20_2.jpg
Silverstone National Circuit_24.jpg
Silverstone National Circuit_21_2.jpg
Silverstone National Circuit_19.jpg
Silverstone National Circuit_18.jpg
Silverstone National Circuit_8_2.jpg
Silverstone National Circuit_9_2.jpg
Silverstone National Circuit_17_2.jpg
Silverstone National Circuit_12.jpg
Silverstone National Circuit_3_3.jpg

Last edited:
I have to admit that I do not like the first shots, they are weirdly blurry and somehow do not fit my taste. But the quality improved a lot when I scrolled down and now the photos of the FT-1 on page two are really good 👍

I have to admit that I do not like the first shots, they are weirdly blurry and somehow do not fit my taste. But the quality improved a lot when I scrolled down and now the photos of the FT-1 on page two are really good 👍

Thanks for the review. :) Ohhh yeah, I've discovered how to make shots much better over time. Those first RX-7 shots were done with no 2x mag, no 16:9 res, no auto-focusing, an F-Stop of 45... basically everything I was doing was wrong. Now I have a much better idea of how to take decent shots.

Speaking of now...

Evo update! I tried to go for a bit more realism in these now old shots... Enjoy!

Matterhorn Rotenboden_0_2.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_2.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_4.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_7_2.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_8_HDR.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_14_2.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_15_2.jpg
Matterhorn Rotenboden_13.jpg

Last edited:
I gotta say, you have brought all my dreams to life!!!

The quality of your photos, coupled with your imagination are a great combo.:bowdown:

See you out there!:cheers:

I gotta say, you have brought all my dreams to life!!!

The quality of your photos, coupled with your imagination are a great combo.:bowdown:

See you out there!:cheers:

Haha thanks dude! Also, thanks for reminding me I even had my own personal gallery- I'll have to start using this again. My best for the threads and everything else for this gallery.

Same words as GT98 from me: Awesome shots, combined with well chosen colours and really creative angles. Big 👍

The only thing I would critisize (<- I did not spell this right, did I?) is that in some of your Toyota FT-1 @ Silverstone shots, and I am not talking about the second to last, there is a little bit too much green. I think you need to play with the green curves a little bit to do that right.

But as I said, besides that you have some stunning pics in here :drool:

Same words as GT98 from me: Awesome shots, combined with well chosen colours and really creative angles. Big 👍

The only thing I would critisize (<- I did not spell this right, did I?) is that in some of your Toyota FT-1 @ Silverstone shots, and I am not talking about the second to last, there is a little bit too much green. I think you need to play with the green curves a little bit to do that right.

But as I said, besides that you have some stunning pics in here :drool:

Thank you! I'll look into the colors a bit more- some of the filtering techniques I use to make pictures darker/more realistic due warrant strange shades which I can't really fix without tinting the entire picture. Another filter I like to use makes everything more tan/orange than normal, but more realistic at the same time. Thanks for the feedback! I definitely think gotten much better at shooting since those FT-1 shots.

Nice work on this last set. The second shot is original, the third well composed, I like the low angle of the fourth and the last is simply nice :)

First time visiting your gallery and i have to say you have skills to make some good shots. i like Nissan last photo and Mx5 all photos. great angle and speed. good work.

I agree with Diobel :cheers:

The last one is very originalwith a great composition and a good angle 👍 I also like a lot the second to last shot : nice low angle once more and good light !

I agree with Diobel :cheers:

The last one is very originalwith a great composition and a good angle 👍 I also like a lot the second to last shot : nice low angle once more and good light !

great shots..some good camera angle and speed. Keep the good work and i'm looking forward for some more photos.

Thanks again to the both of you! It feels good to have at least some people want to come back and visit. I'll have more soon. :)

You've got a few nice shots in here. I quite liked a bunch of the MX5 'The Taxi' set. And the last shot of the black Z is very nice, one of your best. 👍

A couple of the VW VGT are decent also, considering they look unedited. 👍

Overall some good variety and fairly solid compositional work. As mentioned yes it can be hard to edit something and not end up with a lot of artifacts. Happens to me al the time. :indiff:

GPR
You've got a few nice shots in here. I quite liked a bunch of the MX5 'The Taxi' set. And the last shot of the black Z is very nice, one of your best. 👍

A couple of the VW VGT are decent also, considering they look unedited. 👍

Overall some good variety and fairly solid compositional work. As mentioned yes it can be hard to edit something and not end up with a lot of artifacts. Happens to me al the time. :indiff:

Great shots recently, and I love that Miata! The close-up shot is my favorite.

Thanks to the both of you for the kind word and critiques! It's awesome to have two legends such as yourselves appreciate my work.

Some new ones (by new I mean a month old.) I semi-tried to replicate the white Liberty-Walk Murcielago, but found this Chrome-Line car didn't fit the look as well as a SV. Hope ya like them!

Syracuse - Night_4.jpg
Syracuse - Night_3.jpg
Syracuse - Night_1.jpg
Syracuse - Night_2.jpg
Syracuse - Night.jpg

Back