Safoo ~GT Sport Gallery~

• Thread starter Safoo
  • 146 comments
Canada
North America
Safoo71
Couldn't see a Gallery section...so...

Just picked up the game, here are a few pics so far... still experimenting :)

Welcome back to the Photomode forums, @Safoo! :) I'm really liking the individual compositions of those photos. My personal favourites are the first two pictures. Keep it up! 👍

NP
Welcome back to the Photomode forums, @Safoo! :) I'm really liking the individual compositions of those photos. My personal favourites are the first two pictures. Keep it up! 👍
Thx a lot @NP, I literally just picked up the game and couldn't wait to try out the new photomode... there's lots to work out yet!!!:banghead:

Glad you like 'em and yeah, it's good to be back:cheers:

Great gallery
First and last are my favourite shots in your last update.
Great sets, and I really like the first shot in your latest set, very realistic!
Thx brothers...:cheers:
I am totally blown away by the photomode in this game... a wee bit overwhelming at times to be honest...
It's a huge change not having to drive a car around a track to get the motion shots... really cool mind you, just different and at times even comical. Put a car in a walled space, turn on pan shot and voila... a car flying at speed in a comically confined area...:lol:

I wish they had a 360 degree "scape bubble" though...something that we could enter the cars into in photomode where we'd have a bit more freedom of movement. But that's par of the challenge I guess... working within the rules ;)

Sir, you earned yourself another fan with this gallery! Great stuff :drool:
Really happy to hear that @bmxmitch :cheers:. Glad you like what you see 👍. I took the last set before hitting the hay yesterday... Created the M stripe logo BMW last night and decided to pop a few of my other created liveries in a nice light environment to see how they would look in bright white light. I tend to spend hours creating liveries and taking pics right now...they tell me there is a racing game in there too :confused:...:)

Really happy to hear that @bmxmitch I tend to spend hours creating liveries and taking pics right now...they tell me there is a racing game in there too :confused:...:)

Same here! :embarrassed:
Every day I tell myself to go to bed earlier. In the end I spend hours doing liveries and looking for decals and end up with 4-5 hours of sleep :crazy::lol:

Same here! :embarrassed:
Every day I tell myself to go to bed earlier. In the end I spend hours doing liveries and looking for decals and end up with 4-5 hours of sleep :crazy::lol:
Totally!!! :D I'm usually up around 5:00 am everyday, but it's getting harder and harder to crawl to work on only a few hours zzz's.
It's so addicting though...:banghead:

The first three shots definitely stand out from the rest for me. The toning really adds to the atmosphere in each one of these and the colour balance is spot on, as well. 👍

NP
The first three shots definitely stand out from the rest for me. The toning really adds to the atmosphere in each one of these and the colour balance is spot on, as well. 👍

Thx man, appreciate it :cheers:and moreover, really glad you found something that caught your eye!:)

I never really got into post editing my pics in GT6 as I'm not a photoshop kinda guy, but this game allows for unbelievable amounts of "fiddling" in game, especially in "scape" mode. There are a few haters of that mode out there, but the developers put so much effort into it you just can't ignore it. I tend to spend a lot lot of my gaming hours in scape mode... gotta find some time for driving too;)
Here is a before and after...the same car during the shoot showing no fiddling and after "farting" around with some filters and the like. I say farting around as I have zero training and purely go by what catches my eye... There are some seriously talented people on this forum and it's a pleasure seeing everything that is created in, or post game,
I wonder if I'll ever be able to just drive in a GT Sport session without taking a few pics ... probably not for a while yet...:dopey:

[url=https://flic.kr/p/21D4JmC][/url]

You're welcome! The 'stationary' version of the Viper shot looks great, as well - I'm especially fond of the deep shadows, colour balance and lighting.

With regards to your latest set of photos, my personal favourites have to be shots #3 (I'm digging this one because of the toning and all the little reflections that have been captured) and #6 (I really like the way the silhouette of the car has been accentuated here and the contrast between the subject and the background). 👍

Back