Safoo ~GT Sport Gallery~

• Thread starter Safoo
  • 146 comments
Great set, Andrew! My personal favourite is the seventh photo due to the toning, contrast and background texture. What makes shots #5 and #8 special, in my opinion, is the fact that (from certain viewing distances) those could be model cars, as well, since there's no real object to compare the cars to (size-wise). 👍

Those are two amazing sets, @Safoo! I'm especially liking shot #1 from this set due to the contrast levels and lighting. There's just the right amount of noise for my taste and the background blur looks clean, as well. The second photo has a very nice depth of field to it and I like the way the contrast between the fore- and background has been further emphasized by the reflection of the sun in the water. What also stands out here is the lighting and how it accentuates the sharp lines of the car body.

Even though I find that the colours don't 'pop' enough in the fourth shot, I have to say that I really like the overall toning here and the style in which you've captured the sense of motion (background blur and camera angle). Last but definitely not least, I need to mention that I very much noticed the background texture in the sixth shot and that it really makes it stand out from the rest. Both contrast and lighting are on point in this specific photo.

Taking a look at the latest set of pictures, it's worth mentioning that the distance you've chosen in the fifth shot works much better when compared to the one in the second photo, since it allows you to capture more of the surroundings and with that introduce more shadows, which further add to the atmosphere. The slight camera tilt works very well in combination with the field path and the amount of detail found in the ground texture helps here, as well.

Another photo that immediately stands out is the seventh one, in my opinion. The smooth gradients in the shadows strike instantly and really add to the depth of the photo. I like the way the background has been kept slightly underexposed to allow the shafts of sunlight to literally shine through and further enhance the sense of motion.

Keep up the fantastic work! 👍

Last edited:
Love the toning in every single shot - the colder tones work very well in combination with the harbour in the first shot, while the warmer ones underline the atmosphere quite a bit in the last one, for example. I'm also digging the depth of field in the second and fourth photo, while the lighting makes the third picture stand out. Great work! 👍

Great work on the latest sets, @Safoo! My personal favourite has to be the first shot from the penultimate set and the sixth shot from the latest one. 👍

Lovely work on the latest photos, @Safoo! The first shot from the penultimate set and the third photo from the latest one are my personal favourites. 👍

I am back and i am happy to see you here Safoo !! awesome work as always ! I dont know where you guys find the time to do all these... But thanks for all these eye candies !! what a treat !

I am back and i am happy to see you here Safoo !! awesome work as always ! I dont know where you guys find the time to do all these... But thanks for all these eye candies !! what a treat !
Great to have you back!!! :) Can't wait to see what you get out of the new photomode! :dopey:

Glad you like what you see:cheers:

I guess I still have to learn a lot about photography :lol:
Really nice photos in here! :drool:

I really love the last two sets of photos. The dynamic look to the fourth shot from the penultimate set works out very well in combination with the camera angle and clean background. Meanwhile, the individual compositions of pictures #3 and #6 are spot on.

Regarding the latest set, I'm especially liking the first shot (there's no object other than the car itself to get an idea of the size of said car, which makes this one very interesting to me), the third one (both lighting and contrast are outstandingly good - I really dig the way the silhouette of the car is being accentuated) and - last but not least - the fourth photo (realistic toning and lighting, spot-on contrast levels and shadows and great depth of field).

All in all, these are two amazing sets - as expected from you. 👍

Back