Safoo71 - Image Gallery-

• Thread starter Safoo
  • 455 comments
I really like your recent b&w sets, especially the work on high contrast in these shots. The BMW Z8 set is a good example of this kind of work 👍

I really like your recent b&w sets, especially the work on high contrast in these shots. The BMW Z8 set is a good example of this kind of work 👍

Thank you glad you like 'em!

I have started to slip deeper into the "Dark Side" :eek::eek::eek:

I hate the look of this car but Gosh the photos are gorgeous!!!

Congrats Safoo

Btw, i like your avatar ;)

Thx!:cheers: I have an old E-21 body style BMW 320i. A bit of a slug but I still love her!

I have to admit it took a few minutes to find good angles for the Plymouth :confused:

It has 2 good angles... front & back:D

Update: here is a pic of my little E-21 , 320i

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130037330@N07/17053641521/

Last edited:
My love for BMW started when my Dad bought the 316 E21 from his friend during my childhood...

We took many family trips with that car and i just love the feeling of the RWD, and feeling of the differential working right behind the rear seat.

The 316 has the 2 headlights (like the 2002, and your avatar) as opposed to the 4 headlights of pretty much all succeeding BMWs.

You 320 looks very clean, very very clean !
If it wasn't for the US bumpers, it would be perfect!

Last edited:
My love for BMW started when my Dad bought the 316 E21 from his friend during my childhood...

We took many family trips with that car and i just love the feeling of the RWD, and feeling of the differential working right behind the rear seat.

The 316 has the 2 headlights (like the 2002, and your avatar) as opposed to the 4 headlights of pretty much all succeeding BMWs.

You 320 looks very clean, very very clean !
If it wasn't for the US bumpers, it would be perfect!

I hear you about those bumpers!!!:crazy::crazy::crazy:

I used to have a green 320i years ago... I absentmindedly left my coffee cup on the front bumper one morning, drove the 80km round trip to work and back... and would you believe it... it was still there when I got home!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: They make great coffee tables!!!:D

I really like the look of the two headlights on the E-21 316, as well as the euro bumpers!!!👍

I fell in love with the shark nose fronts of the time. My 1st one came with a "kamei???" front and back spoiler and the bottle cap mags...

I went with the basket weaves for the orange one and found an old spoiler from a 320is and had it revamped. Love the looks and the handling of the little beast, though truth be told... they could all do with a straight 6!!!:sly:

Glad you like it!:cheers:

Your photos are Exquisite Safoo! ...as always... and not only that, they are getting better and better each time...
Way to go!

A pleasure to come here ;)

Your photos are Exquisite Safoo! ...as always... and not only that, they are getting better and better each time...
Way to go!

A pleasure to come here ;)

Wow :dopey:, thanks for the compliments :embarrassed:

I guess everything evolves... for better or for worse, really glad you like them! :cheers:

Back