Safoo71 - Image Gallery-

• Thread starter Safoo
  • 455 comments
Some awesome pictures here and a lot of love for the monochrome filters.
Keep up the great pictures:tup:👍.

Amazing work, I really like the BRZ shots and the Stagea shoots. 👍

Thanks a lot guys! :cheers: and thx for stopping by.
Glad you found something that you liked :D

I'll be posting some B&W in my next update... maybe tonight if I have time...

Some very good shots as usual Andrew with great choice of angles especially 👍
The SRT and the GTR sets are especially great but I also like a lot the second and last shots with the charger and the fourth shot of the last set :)

Some very good shots as usual Andrew with great choice of angles especially 👍
The SRT and the GTR sets are especially great but I also like a lot the second and last shots with the charger and the fourth shot of the last set :)

Thanks a lot Kodje! :cheers:

It might be a while until I post more,,, just got a brand new motorbike... I hear the road calling :sly:

Excellent work in these two last sets ! I like a lot some of the Brera shots (1,2 &3) and ALL the shot of the Tokyo set ! :)

WOW! Your whole gallery consists of some of the best unedited shots I've ever seen! :drool:

Excellent work in these two last sets ! I like a lot some of the Brera shots (1,2 &3) and ALL the shot of the Tokyo set ! :)

Wow indeed:embarrassed:, thanks for the kind words @ImmalovemaGTR , glad you like them!

Thanks @Kodje the tokyo set are from one of the seasonal events, was playing with cross proc #1... glad you like 'em:)

My favourite from the latest update has to be the second shot.

Thx a lot :cheers:

I was spinning out of control when I took the shot, that's where the "spin" look on teh road comes in to play...

Back