Safoo71 - Image Gallery-

• Thread starter Safoo
  • 455 comments
Really like the b&w RUF set of the previous page, as usual your use of the b&w filter in the game is excellent !
I also like a lot the shots 3 (what an atmosphere !) and 5 of the Ford Pickup set, the first, third and last shots of the 'vette, the first, fourth and last shot of the 250 GTO, the shot 5 of the Alfa set, the whole Mercury set (especially shots 2 & 5) and most of the shots of you last set with the SRT monster (5, 10 & 11 especially).
Great choice of angle and perfect use of the in game filters !

Really like the b&w RUF set of the previous page, as usual your use of the b&w filter in the game is excellent !
I also like a lot the shots 3 (what an atmosphere !) and 5 of the Ford Pickup set, the first, third and last shots of the 'vette, the first, fourth and last shot of the 250 GTO, the shot 5 of the Alfa set, the whole Mercury set (especially shots 2 & 5) and most of the shots of you last set with the SRT monster (5, 10 & 11 especially).
Great choice of angle and perfect use of the in game filters !

Holy sheep dip! :embarrassed:

Thx man! Really glad you enjoy them!:cheers:

I've been meaning to come and have a look through your gallery for awhile now.
I was going to start clicking on like, but since I seem to like most of your pictures I'm sure my mouse button would soon get worn out.

So just a quick bit of typing instead to say - great pictures all. đź‘Ť
You use the effects & options within the game to produce great results, combined with a good eye for just the right shot.

And oh yes...
Here she is!!!
Nice motorbike. :)

I've been meaning to come and have a look through your gallery for awhile now.
I was going to start clicking on like, but since I seem to like most of your pictures I'm sure my mouse button would soon get worn out.

So just a quick bit of typing instead to say - great pictures all. đź‘Ť
You use the effects & options within the game to produce great results, combined with a good eye for just the right shot.

And oh yes...
Nice motorbike. :)

Thank you very much for the compliment.:cheers:

I've come across a few galleries like that as well, really glad you enjoy the pics!đź‘Ť

The in game filters are what I use as I have absolutely no skills in post editing...:guilty:

Thx for the compliment on my new bike... It's the MT09 in your neck of the woods, we don't get the same model options or paint schemes as are found in Europe:banghead:...

You ride as well?

The in game filters are what I use as I have absolutely no skills in post editing...:guilty:
Me neither. I've tried but the pictures usually end up worse, so I stick with what's in the game.
Another pic or two of the bike
It's a great looking machine. I prefer the "naked" look without any fairings. Nothing wrong with the color scheme either.
You ride as well?
Used to many moons ago. Still miss it. One of these days, maybe.

Back