• Thread starter HKSD1
  • 91 comments
Does that porsche have a spoiler attached to a spoiler? o_O
and nice vids btw, keep em up!

yup, that's what it is!

24164911255_large.jpg

1ItkeUF0.jpg

993black3.jpg

Your Dec 17th video was awful. I was hoping for a good show as I have been following your recent videos. However, this recent one was purely dissapointing for one main reason: smoke. 80% of the video was all smoke and nothing else, I feel completely ripped off, I came here to watch a drift video not a coal factory at work.

Just kidding btw if you haven't caught on by now =p that **** was awesome! you got some great drifters to tandem with and the combination was sick too, RUF + viper + FD is pretty uncommon haha...the FD was looking kinda awkward though in his drifts (still hells of a lot better than I can do of course) but it seemed like the car was jolting left and right for some reason....

anyway good stuff, keep the vids up! We're in different time zones but I'll add you tonight see if you have time to gimme some pointers and such maybe on the weekends, in canto if you prefer =ppp

That was some good drifting bro do you have a handbrake setup or are you just hitting a button that was a massive handbrake lock up coming of that jump:tup:👍👍

your jumping backward entry is one of the most insane move i've seen so far
it's so good to see the front wheel locked for a short moment
the whole action is so smooth too 👍

the rest of the vid as well
end of a$$ kissin' :) ...

Nice run at green hell. Its a very hard track to conquer. The carousel is the hardest bit. Keep at, You should be able to get a perfect run with a tad more practise. Again, very well done.

Great linking mate, but i think the debate is a little off. Can you do that in a FR with less than 600 HP though. I really would like too see that because i am skill skeptical about linking it in a non RR or AWD

Great linking mate, but i think the debate is a little off. Can you do that in a FR with less than 600 HP though. I really would like too see that because i am skill skeptical about linking it in a non RR or AWD

We've been through this in the other thread, SAi and I drifted it the other day and I linked it a few times in a 394bhp PS13. Yes, it takes skill and it's HARD, but that's the point :)

SAi, we need to do some more practice and put some tandem vids up ;) Watching your stuff REALLY makes me want a capture card. LOL

We've been through this in the other thread, SAi and I drifted it the other day and I linked it a few times in a 394bhp PS13. Yes, it takes skill and it's HARD, but that's the point :)

SAi, we need to do some more practice and put some tandem vids up ;) Watching your stuff REALLY makes me want a capture card. LOL

timezone differences is a really big turn off, but i'll look forward in drifting with you again.

but for now i'll just chase my own ghost replay

timezone differences is a really big turn off, but i'll look forward in drifting with you again.

but for now i'll just chase my own ghost replay

I wouldn't worry about time difference, I keep some pretty ridiculous hours ;) Plus I'm kind of used to staying up late just to go drifting ;)

my btr has under 600hp and i dont really see why RR is a problem here......it's still RWD.

I guess u didn't know the Hankook team used to be using the Porsche in Formula D? RR cars are very challenging

I guess u didn't know the Hankook team used to be using the Porsche in Formula D? RR cars are very challenging

True, but the car sucked. It was NEVER competitive.

I have no issue with people drifting the BTR, as this is a game :) but you have to admit that GT5 REALLY screwed the handling up on the RUF's :) The real ones (porsches and RUF's of the era) have the least drift firendly handling of pretty much anything rear wheel drive.

True, but the car sucked. It was NEVER competitive.

I have no issue with people drifting the BTR, as this is a game :) but you have to admit that GT5 REALLY screwed the handling up on the RUF's :) The real ones (porsches and RUF's of the era) have the least drift firendly handling of pretty much anything rear wheel drive.

i really dont believe the BTR is competitive in GT5 either.....it's a very slow drift car, although i do get where you are coming from. the car swings quite natrually in gt5.

your jumping backward entry is one of the most insane move i've seen so far
it's so good to see the front wheel locked for a short moment
the whole action is so smooth too 👍

the rest of the vid as well
end of a$$ kissin' :) ...

Nice drift, if you had turned the sound off... Rev limiter?

I will correct myself and say that it is linkable in a FR car. I gave it a go last night and it is a nice challenge

Nice vid mate:tup:👍 im still a long way off linking indy 2 im using a DFP the things ancient think i need to upgrade wheels now but it still beats using the controller

Back