SAi's Drift Diary *UPDATED Jan20/12* *Drift Kings of 86*

• Thread starter HKSD1
  • 91 comments
at :58 did you guys both do reverse entrances?

kaizer pulled a very tight backward entry which was a very smart move in defending his lead.

at the last moment i had to match that backward entry so i wouldn't hit him, i barely made that though.

he caught me slightly off guard

LOL! I drifted with you yesterday in that comp. haha. This guy is really good at tandem like its not even funny how door to door this guy is. 👍

LOL! I drifted with you yesterday in that comp. haha. This guy is really good at tandem like its not even funny how door to door this guy is. 👍

i wish the battle run in the comp between me and kaizer was recorded, lol

M8 do you share the Z4 setup ? My is uncontrolable, so it would be nice if yours worked more driftable :P

// Miko

M8 keep upload videos ! thaaaaats sick sideway handling you are doing there ! thx for make my confidence dive in the biggest river :D haha

M8 do you share the Z4 setup ? My is uncontrolable, so it would be nice if yours worked more driftable :P

// Miko

M8 keep upload videos ! thaaaaats sick sideway handling you are doing there ! thx for make my confidence dive in the biggest river :D haha

my Z4 setting is posted on the Setting Depot for Wheels only (Page 1), go check it out!

I tried it but don't you think its too soft? I stiffened it up a bit and put the anti-roll bars to 5 and 3 and i felt it was alot better and easier to handle, and smoother. Oh and 3.5 2.0 camber.

I tried it but don't you think its too soft? I stiffened it up a bit and put the anti-roll bars to 5 and 3 and i felt it was alot better and easier to handle, and smoother. Oh and 3.5 2.0 camber.

the Z4 is setup a little towards the soft side of things. I haven't update nor driven the Z4 in a while cause it's hardly a competitive drift car although it is probably the easiest to handle for me personally.

i'll probably post up some of my updated setups in the near futures. Mainly my FD3S, E92 (Competition Vehicles) and a few other drift cars that I use most of the time.

so stay tuned!

I love that your 'competition' cars just happen to be probably the two most notorious grip cars in GT drifting history, really shows how far your tuning has come and where it's at. Good job.

Another great video as always 👍. It shows again why you guys are on of the best. To bad Seigo is inactive lol.

Damn sai you got amazing drift videos showing why you are one of the best in gt5. Love your setup btw. If I had money I would buy a chilicoke adapter and a deep dish steering wheel but im broke :(.

Enjoyed the corvette video. I am the opposite of you, I prefer to drift American muscle over the imports. I am quite fond of the srt 10 premium viper. You should give it a whirl and tell me what you think.

Latest Posts

Back