A7XMaverick Premium Messages 253 Messages A7XMaverick Dec 9, 2010 #1 willing to trade either of the peugot 908s, audi r10 tdi, and a couple nascars. also have lots of credits to purchase you something specific.
willing to trade either of the peugot 908s, audi r10 tdi, and a couple nascars. also have lots of credits to purchase you something specific.
K Killa Cali Messages 114 Messages mushanakoji Dec 9, 2010 #2 I have the mercedes and can trade now, do any of your cars have 0 miles?
K Killa Cali Messages 114 Messages mushanakoji Dec 9, 2010 #3 I'm going to sleep. If you want to trade, I'm not flaky like a lot of people on here.
A7XMaverick Premium Messages 253 Messages A7XMaverick Dec 9, 2010 #5 Still lookin for a formula gt if anyone wants to trade
MagpieRacer Moderator Messages 19,457 Wymondham, Norfolk Messages Seagull_Racer Dec 9, 2010 #6 Il trade for an F10 if you have one?
U Updated_Boss Messages 91 Messages Updated_Boss Dec 19, 2010 #7 I have an Escudo, bought from the Used Cars and never used. If interested please PM me. Best!
J JAG_-DA-_BEAST Messages 202 Messages JAG_-DA-_BEAST Messages METAL FACE JAG Dec 19, 2010 #9 A7XMaverick Still lookin for a formula gt if anyone wants to trade Click to expand... I have the formula gt, I want the X1
A7XMaverick Still lookin for a formula gt if anyone wants to trade Click to expand... I have the formula gt, I want the X1