Save Game Downloads

• Thread starter Famine
  • 949 comments
DAMN still no DL EU saves.:guilty:

Just FYI... Clicking on your "Posts By This User" brings up eight (including one deleted) posts which contain words of the order "I need a PSN PAL savegame".

We don't need updating every time you still haven't got it.

When I get one here I'll PM you. Deal?

I can upload my EU PSN save,although it's nothing special.

All races have been completed and now it's just about making enough for an F2007.

That's funny how the BD and PSN saves aren't interchangeable....

Yeah it'd be awsome if eventually someone could upload the F2007 on the PAL PSN version. Or upload it with S Class finished and the 2 million in the bank so you can pick your number and colour!

PAL PSN Download - http://kimifans.net/PS3.rar (My own server so should stay fine)

As to the status of it, all races have been completed, not all gold though as I only ran through each race once. Not many cars are in the garage, just a few important ones including those won by completing challenges. An F40 should be there with an F430, GTR and an Elise I think. I sold some cars I used for challenges too.

Obviously, not the best but it's something to start on for those who can't be bothered. :sly:

No idea, it's a very low amount though.

Just thought I would post it to give a few people a head start.

There is nothing special about it unlike the others posted.

No idea, it's a very low amount though.

Just thought I would post it to give a few people a head start.

There is nothing special about it unlike the others posted.

It's the first PAL download version with any kind of completion. So it is relatively special.

I'll post an updated version tonight which should have the F2007. Just been playing for a few hours and managed to collect 1,300,000 credits.

It's just a matter of time before I have enough but to be honest with you, it's insanely boring to keep on repeating the same race.

I'm surprised no one else has posted a PSN version.

Thanks to all uploaders of saves, thanks for stickying this and thanks for this forum.
Anybody know of other sites with save states for other ps3 games? I know of only gamefaqs.

JP PSN pretty please?
:grumpy:

I can't link to what I don't have.

Alternately, try the post directly above yours - I'd like some reports of it working before I link to it.

Please use our own file attachment system here on the forums - RapidShare is really not the best option. Famine, if you wouldn't mind updating your own post with this information, it would be appreciated. 👍

Thanks!

How many credits does it have? and are all the Events completed? :)

If it has all 71 cars, yes, all the events are completed. Otherwise no F2007...

OK, I have used the attachment system for my save. For the uninitiated the directory created by my save should be copied into a SAVEDATA directory which should be within a PS3 directory on a USB Memory Stick (or memory card a 60 Gb machine will read).

By the way, the Japanese Blu Ray save with 200,000,000 credits does not have all the events completed (it does have all S Class events though).

Attachments

• GT5PEU.zip
    39.8 KB · Views: 738
Back