Save Game Downloads

• Thread starter Famine
  • 949 comments
Thanks Comatosed. Will check it right now.

Edit - Just checked it. Fantastic mate, has the F2007 and all the prize cars plus 120,000 CR.

Once again, thanks for the work. Mine was completed but nowhere near the finishing mark.

I had loads more cars, Ford GT, GTR, F40, F430 etc etc. But they all got sold so I could buy the F1 car today! I'm now gonna get some racing done and get my cars back lol.

So far on the Japanese Blu-Ray save I have 56 cars (just 15 Tuner cars to get now). If anyone is desperate (the F1 car is there) I have uploaded it here. I'll upload a 71 car save when I have completed it.

Attachments

• GT5PJP.zip
    38.2 KB · Views: 158
The f1 2007 one for PSN UK version does not extract out of the zip file, says "no files to extract"
can you upload again please?

I copied the data to my PS3 successfully, but when i boot GT up from the disc, the game has been reset to default. I have to Agree terms and conditions etc... :(

anyone know why?

Anyone think this could be because i haven't downloaded the update? :nervous:

So far on the Japanese Blu-Ray save I have 56 cars (just 15 Tuner cars to get now). If anyone is desperate (the F1 car is there) I have uploaded it here. I'll upload a 71 car save when I have completed it.

Hi~! Rogs... you file is damaged.... i cant upzip it..........:nervous:

I was able to unzip and load RogsR34UK's GT5PJP.zip file, just fine.

I'll be waiting for the "71 car save". :)

I was able to unzip and load RogsR34UK's GT5PJP.zip file, just fine.

I'll be waiting for the "71 car save". :)

can you upload that file again???

coz i really cant upzip it.....:guilty:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\desktop\GT5PJP.zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

let's see ... got the same error using IE, but works fine when downloading it with mozilla.

Attachments

• GT5PJP.zip
    38.2 KB · Views: 391
Is the savegames with all gold?
Can someone post a replay on how to take S8 in gold?
I've cheked the timetrial rankings, (1st place is 2sec faster, although tt uses S2 tires, and S8 have to use S3-tires) but the first places are slamming in the wall to get faster around the track, wich you get a penalty for doing in S8.

Finally (finished a few minutes ago... 2+ million credits took a while to earn for the last 15 cars), the Japanese Blu-Ray Spec II save with ALL 71 cars on it. All the S, A, B and C Class events are complete at Bronze or better (I assume as I didn't look too closely at S Class). Yes, I even uploaded using IE just in case of problems...

See below for a perhaps better save (creates all directories if necessary).

Attachments

• GT5PJP.zip
    39.7 KB · Views: 193
Still no PSN europe saves available with either the money to buy the F2007 or the actual F2007 in the garage.

Has anyone got the file to share for PSN?

The file on page 1 is incorrectly labelled as having the F2007, and the file 2 pages previous doesn't contain valid game save files.

Finally (finished a few minutes ago... 2+ million credits took a while to earn for the last 15 cars), the Japanese Blu-Ray Spec II save with ALL 71 cars on it. All the S, A, B and C Class events are complete at Bronze or better (I assume as I didn't look too closely at S Class). Yes, I even uploaded using IE just in case of problems...

thx Rogs~~!!
I can get this file now.....👍

but I got some questions here...

i checked my save game files in
PS3\SAVEDATA\BCJS30017-GAME-\
there have 5 files : GAME_P2 , PARAM.PFD , PIC1.PNG , ICON0.PNG and PARAM.SFO

I unzipped your file , i only can find a file called GT5PJP , is it i need to rename it?? or just put that file into my folder??

many thx........

Rogs,
seemsthat when you unzip your file it only result in a GT5PJP type file?
Am i missing something?

Regards

hey fabdtm ,
i tried added ".zip" at the end of the zip file....
then i upzip it.... it will have "BCJS30017-GAME" folder come out....👍

tonight i will try the files can work or not....:)

The "new and improved" Blu-Ray save. When unzipped it will if necessary create all the relevant directories (I just tried it and it created the game directory within SAVEDATA within PS3). Winzip should open if you double click the file. Edit/SELECT ALL and EXTRACT to your USB Stick or suitable Memory Card.

Attachments

• GT5PJPD.zip
    40 KB · Views: 1,213
Just for info, i had to extract he file,then rename the result with .zip and extract the new file to get the correct data.

Thanks a lot for sharing

The "new and improved" Blu-Ray save. When unzipped it will if necessary create all the relevant directories (I just tried it and it created the game directory within SAVEDATA within PS3). Winzip should open if you double click the file. Edit/SELECT ALL and EXTRACT to your USB Stick or suitable Memory Card.

71 cars! thanks!

A more user friendly PAL Blu-Ray save. It creates all the relevant directories on the target drive...

Attachments

• GT5PEUD.zip
    40.1 KB · Views: 3,723
Still no PSN europe saves available with either the money to buy the F2007 or the actual F2007 in the garage.

Has anyone got the file to share for PSN?

The file on page 1 is incorrectly labelled as having the F2007, and the file 2 pages previous doesn't contain valid game save files.

I downloaded one and it had the F1 in it and it worked just fine for me.

A more user friendly PAL Blu-Ray save. It creates all the relevant directories on the target drive...
Thanks. I've just tried it again but im still getting the problems :nervous:

I copy the "save game" to my PS3, but when i boot up GT the game starts from scratch (Cr. 35,000 ect...)

Am i doing everything right?

1. Format my USB stick
2. Extract the "save game" to USB (PS3/SAVEDATA/....)
3. Go to "Save Data Utility" on PS3 then Copy the data

Back