Save Game Downloads

• Thread starter Famine
  • 949 comments
That is a game issue not a problem with the file. GT5P does that automatically on everyones version. I dont know why it does but as soon as you hit the grass or sand it cuts throttle to about half even when traction control is off. Sorry ive been away for a while but my new save game is coming along nice. All cars here i come! A new save will be uploaded soon, i promise.

it does the throttle cutting on the tarmac aswell not just on the grass.

i 've downloaded another savedgame and i no longer have the problem but thanks for your help

i have the same problem re- traction control effect from the 1984 save file.

it only comes into effect once you're actually sliding/drifting a bit and becomes more aggressive, the more whelspin there is.

eventually i have 0% throttle, even though the guage is showing me at 100%.

unlike the forced limiting from gravel/grass/race start, the guage isnt in red.

i also cant wheelspin from standstill. i'm playing with the DFGT wheel. no assists.

has anyone worked out the reason for this. i have the pal disc format. aussie version if it is any different. and upfated online to current spec3.

Okay i am trying to upload haha but my memory is kinda slow today. i will try it but someone tell me if it doesnt work

Okay famine i need help haha I forgot how to change the file to a .zip file. I have the data file but im trying to upload it onto the site now.

Hey, I'm looking for a spec 1 game save with all cars bought and all races complete - anyone able to help?

Spec I is Japan/China only. I put a save up for that which should work and has all cars and all golds.

EU and US released with Spec II on the disc.

this is my first post. been communicating thru twitter under different id handler.

just downloaded gamesave for my US BD SpecIII and it worked awesome!!! now i have a ferrari 2007 on top of all other cars plus few millions to spend ;-)

thank you sooo very much!

the one for specIII doesnt have all the cars

I'm sure it'd be much easier for you to acquire what is missing using that save as a basis than your current savegame.

Plus you could also then upload it once completed.

My save doesnt have all the cars but it has over half of them and it has all events completed in gold or silver. If you would like to upload yours feel free. Here is my current save which added the Amuse s2000 and a few other cars. I also improved a couple of the events to gold.

Attachments

• NPUA80075-GAME-.zip
    37.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Hi guys, I've bought gt5 here in New Zealand, this is the 2nd time(I moved here from EU), is it possible to konow which saveGame data is right for my region code? I've seen on internet only Japan/Eu/Usa.....
Anyone know something about it.
I don't want repeat everything from scratch(I've bought a new ps3 slim here)
Cheers

pepe3d

Famine
In order to use the files you need to click on the link for your particular type of file (JPN = Japan, USA = North America, PAL = Everywhere else, with a few exceptions; BD = BluRay Disc, DL = Download)

New Zealand isn't in Japan or North America, so it's part of "Everywhere else". You need the PAL version.

Okay i looked back at my save data and there is actually more cars than i thought haha I will keep going and update more frequently. This GT5 news is bringing me down though as it seems we will not be able to transfer save games from Prologue. They may just give a large sum of cash for the cars you have and let you buy cars with that money. This also happened in GT4:P. Well i have until March to get all cars 👍 sorry its takin longer than all of the saves from disks but it is a DL which apparently wasnt that big of a hit haha. Well im just updating you on the status and I hope you like the saves :)

i tried this, and it didn't work and i lost it all.. Can i get help please? I noticed my OG saved data said this:

"Gran Turismo 5 Prologue (PSN)"
The new saved data i downloaded only says this:
"Gran Turismo 5 Prologue"

I tried to recover my saved data but it also doesn't work. What can I do? Just bought this game yesterday, got 200,000 to buy a "Mine's", and I lost it all! Thanks.

gran turismo 5: Prologue spec iii (us) (psn)

-includes all 74 cars.
-all gold except: A-3/a-5/a-7/a-8/a-9 /// b-3/b-6/b-8 /// c-3 /// s-8/s-10

http://rapidshare.com/files/248646102/ps3.rar.html

if anyone gets gold in any of the listed events please let me know as i want to eventually make this into a 100% save!

Thanks folks.

please if anyone has this please please upload it again or another with all cars for usa dl version, thanks

haha good luck with that. if you want any results at least relatively soon just take my save and work up from it. then you can upload the finished save and help us all. dont forget to give me partial credit though haha

Well if you have a save please upload it to the site so everyone in the GTPlanet community can use it. Please specify what type of save it is in your post. US, EU, PAL? Spec I, II, or III? Bluray or PSN? And list the extent of completion along with the current credit amount. Thanks for the contribution 👍

I'm wondering if anybody has a save game of the original Japanese GT5P demo? After a save game that had all the cars unlocked as I lost my save.

The save is a United States Bluray disc version save updated to Spec III.

This save features:
-1 of each car as of October 11th, 2008 (74 cars in total)
-2 million credits to spend at your leisure
-All (including One Make Races) gold medals

Thanks for this, useful for my GTP_account. 👍

Back