Save Game Downloads

• Thread starter Famine
  • 949 comments
ok well i havent done much lately so there really isnt any need to post my new update but if you guys would like to work on mine and post a new one that would be great đź‘Ť just make sure to use me as a reference. just common courtesy :) ill probably update again sometime this weekend with another save including a few more goodies :) i just bought the mercedes sl55 last night and im workin on the f40 now đź‘Ť

still, none have unloaded any.
the one on the first page is also corrupted
could anyone post a savegame of all cars for USA DL ? GT5 prologue, not spec or whatever

Thank you! _/\_

EDIT:
could anyone post a savegame of all cars for GT5 prologue spec III USA DL ?
Thank you! _/\_

Last edited by a moderator:
still, none have unloaded any.

Umm... what?

the one on the first page is also corrupted

could anyone post a savegame of all cars for GT5 prologue spec III USA DL ?

No it isn't. I just tested it and it worked fine. Are you following the instructions on how to use the gamesaves correctly correctly?

oh i underdstand the link was working just fine
but i just want to know if anyone would upload more save game of Spec 3 US DL version with all cars

the one u mentioned just doesnt have all the cars, its ok if i cant find any i would just play the game myself
but would be nice if someone think about uploading "all cars" save game on spec 3 US DL

Umm... what?

No it isn't. I just tested it and it worked fine. Are you following the instructions on how to use the gamesaves correctly correctly?

I might be having an issue as well. Even when I extract the files from the zipped folder, all I am getting is a single, 41kb file. I've downloaded rosters and updates for games before so I am pretty sure I'm doing everything correctly. Let me know.

Which file are you attempting? I can retest to see if anything has changed if you'd like?

I might be having an issue as well. Even when I extract the files from the zipped folder, all I am getting is a single, 41kb file. I've downloaded rosters and updates for games before so I am pretty sure I'm doing everything correctly. Let me know.

Same here for the last PAL BD save with the four F1 Ferrari's and numerous extra F40's.

PSN game saves, and DL is the Down loaded version and BD is the hard copy?

I shall test those two files presently.

Edit:
US BD Spec III - Working properly
PAL BD Spec III (4 F1s) - Working properly

I saved the files and opened them with WinRAR, unzipping them to my memory stick with full path and all five files present.

In other news...

In order to use the files you need to click on the link for your particular type of file (JPN = Japan, USA = North America, PAL = Everywhere else, with a few exceptions; BD = BluRay Disc, DL = Download)

is it possible to download the update without connecting your ps3 to a computer? Eg d'l update on pc, put it on a usb or cd and then put it on ps3?

Not as far as I'm aware - though you can with PS3 system updates.

Hello everyone,

I have an updated Gran Turismo 5: Prologue Spec III PSN version save game if anyone is interested. Includes all 74 cars w/ appropriate paint color according to my taste. All events are Gold except:

A-3/A-5/A-7/A-8/A-9
B-3/B-6/B-8
C-3
S-8
S-10

I am looking for an experienced enthusiast to help me out so we can release a complete '100% Edition' to our community. If anyone is interested in helping me finish the listed events and has the PSN version please send me a PM so we can work together and make this happen.

Just installed my disk version as I'm moving house soon and won't be able to access the store version without internet,and my save got wiped.So cheers MisterWeary for the spec 3 save.đź‘Ť

Hello everyone,

I have an updated Gran Turismo 5: Prologue Spec III PSN version save game if anyone is interested. Includes all 74 cars w/ appropriate paint color according to my taste. All events are Gold except:

A-3/A-5/A-7/A-8/A-9
B-3/B-6/B-8
C-3
S-8
S-10

I am looking for an experienced enthusiast to help me out so we can release a complete '100% Edition' to our community. If anyone is interested in helping me finish the listed events and has the PSN version please send me a PM so we can work together and make this happen.

I would be interested in the DL if you want to make it available?

:)

Thanks!

:dunce: Just a quick question, can anyone tell me if it possible to transfer my GT4 game save data to my PS3? The data I have is saved to a PS2 memory card however I don't have the PS2 memory card to usb adapter if there is such a thing.???

If you get hold of a PS3 PS2 Memory Card Adapter, yes, it's incredibly easy. I bought mine for ÂŁ12.99 from Play.com.

However, if you don't... it isn't.

Someone help before I tear out my hair!:crazy:

Recently downloaded GT5 Pro Spec 3 EU version. Tried many times to apply the savegame files posted on the forum and other sites. None of them are working!

No problems transferring the files to the PS3 etc. Game loads and I get the Online User Agreement......... and its a new career. No savegame is loading.

Any help on this matter would be appreciated. 💡💡💡

I'm sorry you're having issues, but I regularly test the files in post 1 using the procedure I posted and... they're still working. Assuming you've done everything according to plan then there's nothing I can help you with.

Only thing I can suggest is to start with a blank slate - no savegame on the PS3, no savegame on the USB device - and go through it slowly, step-by-step.

Well... and I apologise in advance, but we do have to go back to first principles...

Only one savegame on the list is appropriate for you - PAL, PSN, Spec 3. I assume that this is the file you're attempting to use?

Back