Save Game Downloads

• Thread starter Famine
  • 949 comments
There was no need for that to be a new thread. Merged.

To quote myself:

As for using the gamesaves... well, some people can't get the files to work. Some can. That'd suggest that if you can't do it, you're doing something wrong.

hey Rog your save is only 1 file, shouldnt it be like 5 files?? param sfo, icon, etc? your japanese version is like this, howcome your usa save file is only 1 file. can you reupload it cause the one u uploaded doesnt work thanks

Both versions of Rogs' file posted here are really Winrar files even though they have a .zip extention. Change the extension to 'rar', and then Winrar will produce the single file with no extension. Give that file a 'zip' extension, and then extract it with Winzip using the 'use folder names' option, and you will get the correct 'PS3' folder with all the normal subfolders and files below that.

Rog's
i think ive worked out why it wont work as a save game. My ps3 is not connected to the internet so my version of GT5 Pro is not the updated patched version hence the save games probably wont be right. Since i dont have home internet apart from a 3g dongle and you cant manually patch GT5 (i dont think?) i cant get the saves working.
Only way around this is if someone has a finished save set before patch then it might work.

*sigh*

japanese downloaded version

ALL GOLD
+ 100,000,000 credit

almost every great car you can buy :)

awesome! thanks so much! did you do this yourself? or find it somewhere, none the less awesome job!!!! :) can't wait to try this out!

about how many cars are there in this one do you know? i think Japanese version has 71 cars total or 77 not sure... which ones are missing?

Here we are, finally a US PSN Save file....

This save file originally was El0n's but after trying to get into contact with him I couldn't so... credit is due, his original file had ABC completed with 450,000 credits. S is not clear at all.

Current file:
2,000,000 Credits (To do with as you please, intended for the F1 F2007, but if you want to buy the cars for completing S-Class you have the option to).
CBA are all complete. This save also includes my tune for a Evo X >.> I think it's quite nice, but meh.

Attachments

• GT5PUSPSN.zip
    33.8 KB · Views: 163
awesome! thanks so much! did you do this yourself? or find it somewhere, none the less awesome job!!!! :) can't wait to try this out!

about how many cars are there in this one do you know? i think Japanese version has 71 cars total or 77 not sure... which ones are missing?
actally this is my game play started from ZERO
the thing is i'm not playing the japanese version anymrore because i got the u.s one

ohh and about the cars .. the only cool car that i dont have in the list is the F1 ferrari

ferraris, nissan's , honda , amuse as mentioned before are in the list ,also a couple of GT concept cars

just go ahead and try it

Here we are, finally a US PSN Save file....

This save file originally was El0n's but after trying to get into contact with him I couldn't so... credit is due, his original file had ABC completed with 450,000 credits. S is not clear at all.

Current file:
2,000,000 Credits (To do with as you please, intended for the F1 F2007, but if you want to buy the cars for completing S-Class you have the option to).
CBA are all complete. This save also includes my tune for a Evo X >.> I think it's quite nice, but meh.

So now we need a combo of Elon's second file with S completed and yours with the 2 mil credits to buy the F1 :)

Thanks to both of you by the way!

Does anyone have the US PSN game save that has the f1 car?
all of the other saves are either incomplete or for the Blu-Ray Version or for another country... :(

I'm working hard on it to improve it, but it's incremental since so many people seem to be wanting the PSN one, I mean if someone else can do it faster than I can, have at it, hence why I went ahead and let that one out there, but yeah, still needs 800,000 in cars bought to be able to even finish S (probably more as well considering that the Evo X isn't particularly designed for S-10) so you'd have to finish S then get the .... roughly 700,000 back? Assuming you one shot all the S races that aren't complete in this one.

I'm SLOWLY working on the one he released with S completed. Having the GT LM helps a lot if you farm using A-1. So far I have about 450k plus the GT LM which cost 300. Problem is I can't do more than 5 or 6 A-1 in a row without getting drowsy! LOL

I want to drive the F1 before GTA4 shows up...

And to those of you sitting there going "go race online" it's too much of a headache for me. If I wanted to ram and be rammed constantly I would play Pixel Junk Racers.

I'm SLOWLY working on the one he released with S completed. Having the GT LM helps a lot if you farm using A-1. So far I have about 450k plus the GT LM which cost 300. Problem is I can't do more than 5 or 6 A-1 in a row without getting drowsy! LOL

I want to drive the F1 before GTA4 shows up...

And to those of you sitting there going "go race online" it's too much of a headache for me. If I wanted to ram and be rammed constantly I would play Pixel Junk Racers.

I played Pro level online and got 8th place and still walked away with Cr.15,000 so you can come in last place everytime and still get more credits than any event offline.

Alright, thanks just upload it when you finish it.....
I have a save that has even s completed but they're not all in gold and it doesnt have much credits.

Attachments

• NPUA80075-GAME-.zip
    33.3 KB · Views: 54
Ok, someone asked for a combined version of the two PSN save files? I'll be happy to deliver :D

ABCS All clear this time. 2,000,000 CR to do with as you wish. Have fun guys. Credit to Elod (or Elon whatever x.x hard to remember name) for the original save, this save also contains minimal cars, I was just heavily and quickly farming up the CR needed to access the F1 F2007.

Attachments

• GT5PUSPSNv2.zip
    34.1 KB · Views: 872
Ok, someone asked for a combined version of the two PSN save files? I'll be happy to deliver :D

ABCS All clear this time. 2,000,000 CR to do with as you wish. Have fun guys. Credit to Elod (or Elon whatever x.x hard to remember name) for the original save, this save also contains minimal cars, I was just heavily and quickly farming up the CR needed to access the F1 F2007.

Yay! :) thanks for finishing that up. I'm sick of staring at daytona farming credits just to drive the damn f2007!

many thanks to RogsR34UK !! Finally figured out how to make the gamesave work, and it was very simple. now i have all the cars to try out.

many thanks to RogsR34UK !! Finally figured out how to make the gamesave work, and it was very simple. now i have all the cars to try out.

Please list the steps you used to get Rog's save working, please. Everytime I download his save and extract it (using winrar) it only contains 1 file.

Please list the steps you used to get Rog's save working, please. Everytime I download his save and extract it (using winrar) it only contains 1 file.

Just open the extracted "1" file again using winrar. Then u'll get the PS3 folder with subfolders and 5 files within it.

damn..i didnt pay attention to this thread haha..oh well..i beat the game and only need another Mil to get the F1..:) i like to work hard to get it.:P but good thing i didnt see this earlier or I would have gave up on the S 10 race at suzuka haha

Hi, its my first post here, and excuse my english because Im from Spain, I need a SAVE to BluRay Japan version 100% 71cars (If is posible gold ressults) but dont find this save, becase in the first post i saw this
but when I extract get a GT5PJPD file whitout any extension, what is this the GAME.DAT, the PARAM.SFO, the PARAM.PFD or what?

Anybody have a SAVEGAME 100% to BD Japanese version?
THANKS and sorry my english

EDIT: OK, FIXED, The GT5PJPD whitout extension its a zip.
All ok and fine, thank to the save.

I download this file, when i try to open, unzip it , i am told it is corrupt ?

anyone else have problem

i use XP and the unpacking sw that is windows based ?

Rune

I download this file, when i try to open, unzip it , i am told it is corrupt ?

anyone else have problem

i use XP and the unpacking sw that is windows based ?

Rune

Could try another zip extraction program, I personally made the file with 7zip so you can try that either that or winzip/winrar (winrar can handle zips right? think it can)

Could try another zip extraction program, I personally made the file with 7zip so you can try that either that or winzip/winrar (winrar can handle zips right? think it can)

downloaded 7zip, same thing, when i download i have a file called GT5PUSPSN 34 kb.
After i unpack i have a file called GT5PUSPSN 33 kb.

What could be wrong ?

TIA

Rune

downloaded 7zip, same thing, when i download i have a file called GT5PUSPSN 34 kb.
After i unpack i have a file called GT5PUSPSN 33 kb.

What could be wrong ?

TIA

Rune

Splved the problem, i opened the archive and THEN extracted the files within, NOT clicking on file and ask for extracting....

Rune

Latest Posts

Back