Save Game Downloads

• Thread starter Famine
  • 949 comments
Because I've got nothing better to do I thought I'd update my PAL (Blu-Ray Disc version) 100% GameSave, here is the new, all-improved Spec III version...it has:
  • All 74 cars (in red where possible)
  • 14 extra F40's (because I couldn't think what to do with the extra money?!?)
  • All 4 variants of the F2007
  • 2 million credits
  • All events gold (including manufacturer)
Can't get more complete than that...have fun 👍

Cheers bro, perfect save for my GTP_ ambitions. Shame the cars are pretty much all red though:sly:

Ok, using, Watevaman-OP-BD-USA-SPECIII. This is what I get and I'm using Vista

-Jeramy

How about this, will someone please e-mail me the extracted file?

wykidone@gmail.com

Thanks,
-Jeramy

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator:
The .zip file contains five different files. It'd be easier if you used an alternate unzipping program because this error always (and I mean always) ends up being an error with the unzip rather than the file.

Basically... pick one. I use WinRAR or the Windows XP Compressed File Wizard and have never had an issue. WinZip is good. There's a program called 7zip which seems less fussy. Anything you can download from download.com which unpacks .zip files.

Famine, will you please check the link. I know how to use my PC and I'm on my other one that has XP and the zip folder is not good. Or will you just email me the unpacked files? Thanks

-Jeramy

As soon as I saw your first post I checked it - I do periodically check them all anyway - and it downloaded and opened just fine. I haven't checked the files in-game because I don't have a US copy of GT5P, but everything up to that point is just peachy.

Give 7zip a whirl.

It should unpack as one folder, called PS3, with a folder called SAVEDATA inside and the five files inside that. Try "Extract with original path" (or the equivalent option - the one that preserves the file structure).

i cant get this to work at all, i cant exract the files..... i was using winzip

i also tried 7zip i think it was called {suggested above} and ii couldnt even get that to work :( ive beet the whole game now i just want all the cars :)

Again, there are numerous files on the first page. If you could let me know which one of these many you're having a problem with and what the exact nature of what that problem is, I stand a fighting chance of helping you out.

Again, there are numerous files on the first page. If you could let me know which one of these many you're having a problem with and what the exact nature of what that problem is, I stand a fighting chance of helping you out.

im using the us psn save with all events completed and all cars bought, im not having any problem downloading it but rather with actually extracting the files s i can actually get them to wor and register in the ps3 as the save data

Well, let's start from first principles.

You say you're using "the US PSN save with all events completed and all cars bought". That's an issue - unless you're using a SpecII game. The only SpecIII (latest update) compatible US PSN save doesn't have all cars bought.

Moving on from that, I've just checked all three US PSN saves linked in post 1 and all three extract to the five individual files. I used WindowsXP Compressed File Wizard for the two saved as .zip files and WinRAR to double-check them and for the SpecIII save which is a .rar file.

So it seems as if your issue is local. I'd suggest that you need the SpecIII save and, as it is a .rar file, download the latest version of WinRAR from www.rarlab.com - it's always available as a 30 day trial.

OK, a PAL Blu-Ray "72" car save. The #6 Ferrari now comes in both colours. I uploaded in zip and rar format.

is this the spec I?
cos absolutely nutin works 4 me...

can someone please post a GT5 save with the F1 and all the cars plz..
can it be spec1 for PAL too i, i cant update my game

They wouldn't be an accepted file type.

Which particular save are you having an issue with?

I'm wondering if some aren't having the same trouble I have. I just can't open any compressed (zipped) files from GTPlanet site. If the same .zip file was e-mailed or posted at any other site I could open them. I can't even open my own once its been posted here. I'm participating in WRS where we check each others replays and I cannot help check other replays whatsoever with it. Very discouraging.:(

Well, let's start from first principles.

You say you're using "the US PSN save with all events completed and all cars bought". That's an issue - unless you're using a SpecII game. The only SpecIII (latest update) compatible US PSN save doesn't have all cars bought.

Moving on from that, I've just checked all three US PSN saves linked in post 1 and all three extract to the five individual files. I used WindowsXP Compressed File Wizard for the two saved as .zip files and WinRAR to double-check them and for the SpecIII save which is a .rar file.

So it seems as if your issue is local. I'd suggest that you need the SpecIII save and, as it is a .rar file, download the latest version of WinRAR from www.rarlab.com - it's always available as a 30 day trial.

@ Nov 29 2009, 8:21 PM i've posted a US PSN Spec3 all gold all cars savegame

Added 👍

Missed it first time round - hopefully he has better luck with that file (and yes, I just checked it and it unpacks just fine)

Thanks Comatosed. Will check it right now.

Edit - Just checked it. Fantastic mate, has the F2007 and all the prize cars plus 120,000 CR.

Once again, thanks for the work. Mine was completed but nowhere near the finishing mark.

The Zip File have not folder, only file

Back