Save game

• Thread starter hansiu
  • 73 comments
Is it possible to download a save from someone else with the PS3? If it is, could someone please post or send me a save game file with all cars (or at least most of them)?

Do it your self you lazy bum lol

Put it this way if your not good enough to win Copen Race theres no way in hell you can handle a Dodge Viper

After doing the same race over 50 times I am getting bored, GT5 just isn't fun enough for me without a wheel (can't wait to get back to the G25 at home after christmas). I have completed almost all the races, but doing the same race over and over is not something I am going to do, at least not without a wheel.

The hardest race for me was the NSX at Suzuka, took 4 or 5 times to Gold. I've golded everything there is, have every car (but not every color, nor do I want every color) so I'm just playing around in Arcade.

The hardest race for me was the NSX at Suzuka, took 4 or 5 times to Gold. I've golded everything there is, have every car (but not every color, nor do I want every color) so I'm just playing around in Arcade.
But how many times have you had to do the same race in order to earn enough money to afford all the cars?

wow you're good, i'm struggling with the 4 A-class races but the wheel is sooo weird to play i need more time to master it :P

damn i wanna do the S-class races now :/

wow you're good, i'm struggling with the 4 A-class races but the wheel is sooo weird to play i need more time to master it :P

damn i wanna do the S-class races now :/

Once you get used to the wheel you will wonder how you ever drove with the DS2. I started GT3 with the DS2 for a short time then went to the wheel 3 years ago and I couldn't drive using the DS2 if I had to. You'll get the feel soon and it'll all be worth it. Good luck.

Once you get used to the wheel you will wonder how you ever drove with the DS2. I started GT3 with the DS2 for a short time then went to the wheel 3 years ago and I couldn't drive using the DS2 if I had to. You'll get the feel soon and it'll all be worth it. Good luck.

Could you try copying your save over to a USB stick and transfer it to the PC and send it to me?

Is it possible to download a save from someone else with the PS3? If it is, could someone please post or send me a save game file with all cars (or at least most of them)?

Play the dam game yourself, practice makes perfect.

if you wait a day or two i'm going to post up a savegame with every car purchased and every race gold. spending the day tomorrow getting the cars i am missing. Its about 4-5 more to go i think

mate its pretty rude to ask someone to hurry. doing you a favour in putting the save game up for people to download in the first place.

Hi,

I know it's not the right way, but I simply don't have time to do all the races, but want to race the more advanced cars..

So if someone can help me started..

Thanks in advance !

mate its pretty rude to ask someone to hurry. doing you a favour in putting the save game up for people to download in the first place.

I wasn't being rude, the only reason i posted something was really just to bump the thread to the top and that was all I could think of. From now on if the thread drops to low i'll just keep posting thank yous or something.

sometimes it's not what you say but how you say it, and maybe my light-hearted tone didn't translate in the text.

take your time mate, we all appreciate you doing this.

here is a link to my 100% completed savegame with all gold in races and all cars purchased. just extract the zip file to a flash drive, go into the savegame utility on your ps3, select flash drive and copy the savegame to your hdd. enjoy

BACK UP YOUR SAVEGAME BEFORE USING THIS AND THIS SAVEGAME IS ONLY FOR THE DISK VERSION OF THE GAME

100% complete gt5 prologue savegame

nope... doesn't work for me either man... :( least i'm lucky enough to have backed up my save before hand :D didn't want to loose me 430.... and now i'm finally close to having enough for a 599... god that would be hours down the drain if i lost those.... hours of practically falling asleep at the wheel on daytona A-1.... i dunno how you endured that j-pap but i applaud you! now lets just hope we can get this save game to work somehow :)

could it have something to do with any differences between the disc version and the download version? i have the download version...

and to all the people responding with things like "play the game yourself" and such... there are a lot of people who just don't have the time to spend endless hours of grinding to get all the cars... myself included.... they also may not have the skill required to beat every race all the way into s-class just so they can see their cars in the gorgeous mypage backgrounds that are unlocked at every stage.... there are a lot of people who just don't want to or don't have the time mess with all that crap... maybe they just want to come home from a 12 hour work day and plop down and casually drive any car they want... or maybe they want just to test the new physics in all the cars without having to spend so much time.... it's just all about time management... you people saying these things are just coming off as a arrogant elitists...

either way J-PAP is doing a great thing for the GT community here... i applaud him greatly.... especially to have taken the time to get all golds.... god... anyone who manages that i'd say could probably hold their own against schumi or the stig in a race haha! i've given up... a few of the a-class races are a hellish nightmare...

P.S. sorry for all the "..." haha it's just quicker and easier to do this than have to worry about grammar and punctuation.... i just don't feel i need that stuff on a forum or in chat unless i'm writing up something abosolutely serious like a review or something.

thanks kroneage for your comments.

Well could those who have tried it post up if they have the disk or download version. Mine is the disk version thats why it probably doesn't work. And yes BACK UP YOUR SAVEGAME. sorry should have said for people to do that in the first place.

I have the disc version and it works perfect.

Thank you so much J-PAP!!!👍👍👍

i never wanted to hug a stranger so much before in my life!!

now could you post completed game saves for High Velocity Bowling and Pain? :dopey:

Just joking :) thanks again

here is a link to my 100% completed savegame with all gold in races and all cars purchased.

IT SHOULD WORK FOR THE DISK VERSION OF THE GAME. UNSURE FOR THOSE WITH THE DOWNLOADED VERSION.

Sure don´t works with the downloable version. Has anybody a 100% savegame for the PS Store downloable version?.

FRED SIMÕES;2870494
Can someone help me with this?

So, I download this save game to my PC and then how do I transfer it to my PS3? I have to delete my save game right?
You must to put the folder "SAVEDATA" in a memory card or in an USB pendrive. Then transfer it to the PS3 with the option "game data".

FRED SIMÕES;2870542
I have to delete my save game first?
I recomend to you to save it also in a pendrive or memory card before. Go to "game data" in your PS3, select it and copy it.

You can also transfer the 100% gamesave in another user local account of your PS3, giving the yours in other account.

Back