Save game

• Thread starter hansiu
  • 73 comments
I recomend to you to save it also in a pendrive or memory card before. Go to "game data" in your PS3, select it and copy it.

You can also transfer the 100% gamesave in another user local account of your PS3, giving the yours in other account.

Ok, thanks for the advice.👍

It really worked! Thanks J-PaP!

Now I will say the reason I want this save game, it's simple, I don't suck at driving, but I really need the 2 Ferrari's for the 2 S-Class races that they are needed, because all the other races I had done them, but I don't have very patiente to gain the credits for buy the 2 Ferrari's, because they are really very expensive, so with this save game I will finally have the chance to drive the 2 Ferrari's without doing the same races to gain the credits to buy it.

i'm just using the online races to get my credits up because i want to buy the ferraris in some other colours now. it takes longer but its definitely not as repetitive and more fun. though i am having a bad run with other drivers tonight

Hi J-Pap

Thanks a lot for the game save. Works perfect on my disk version too!
I have another issue, can't seem to be able to download the online patch. Tried it many times over the week, wire/wireless connection, all no success.

The download progress bar just doesn't budge. Think you could post your game data file with the online patch?

Thanks in advance.

J-PaP you da man... I already beat it but I work 12 hour days, so its nice to know i got you workin' for us :D

Hey guys for those of you with the download version J-Pap's save should still work for you try this.

Backup all of your current saves to your usb 1st, then take your usb to your pc and open it up to view the directory structure which should be like this exactly.

PS3>SAVEDATA .....you should see several folders under SAVEDATA, you specifically want this folder "BCJS30017-GAME-"

Take J-PaP's save which should be five items and copy them to the BCJS30017-GAME- folder which you should now get a prompt asking if you want to overwrite the files, say yes to the prompt and you are now done.

Now take your usb to your PS3, access the Save data utility on your ps3 at this point you can now delete your prologue saves. access your usb and copy them to your profile. You should now have J-PaP's save imported.

Hope this is able to help you guy's out 👍

Hi J-Pap

Thanks a lot for the game save. Works perfect on my disk version too!
I have another issue, can't seem to be able to download the online patch. Tried it many times over the week, wire/wireless connection, all no success.

The download progress bar just doesn't budge. Think you could post your game data file with the online patch?

Thanks in advance.

The patch is separate from game saves, plus it's fairly large in size. Just keep trying it will download but it s slow

Once you get used to the wheel you will wonder how you ever drove with the DS2. I started GT3 with the DS2 for a short time then went to the wheel 3 years ago and I couldn't drive using the DS2 if I had to. You'll get the feel soon and it'll all be worth it. Good luck.

Do you drive in the cockpit view? Are you using the g25 ?

Racer XO:
I tried to follow your instructions, but my folder structure didn't match yours, under SAVEDATA I only have "NPJA00021-GAME-", I tried creating the BCJS30017-GAME- folder and deleting my old save, but when I started the game I didn't find the save I had copied over.

Hey guys for those of you with the download version J-Pap's save should still work for you try this.

Backup all of your current saves to your usb 1st, then take your usb to your pc and open it up to view the directory structure which should be like this exactly.

PS3>SAVEDATA .....you should see several folders under SAVEDATA, you specifically want this folder "BCJS30017-GAME-"

Take J-PaP's save which should be five items and copy them to the BCJS30017-GAME- folder which you should now get a prompt asking if you want to overwrite the files, say yes to the prompt and you are now done.

Now take your usb to your PS3, access the Save data utility on your ps3 at this point you can now delete your prologue saves. access your usb and copy them to your profile. You should now have J-PaP's save imported.

Hope this is able to help you guy's out 👍

didn't work for me. What i did see that was diffrent was that the folders were diffrent. Instead of BCJ it was JP something. But i tried your method and the ps3 shows it as a corrupted file.

Here is my save folder structure for prologue, do you guys have folder names that end with -game- besides the NPJ folder?
ps3savefolder.jpg

Here is my save folder structure for prologue, do you guys have folder names that end with -game- besides the NPJ folder?
The only folder I have is "NPJA00021-GAME-"

On the PS3, you just select the save file for GT5 and then copy it to the USB, correct? I don't understand why we would have different file structures.

Could you upload or send me your two "GAME-" folders, your folders should work?

The NPJA00021-GAME- folder is for the Store version, and the BCJS30017-GAME- is for the Blu-ray one. They are not compatible: you can´t use the 17 files for the 21.

The NPJA00021-GAME- folder is for the Store version, and the BCJS30017-GAME- is for the Blu-ray one. They are not compatible: you can´t use the 17 files for the 21.

I initially had issues using that save file and I have the Blu-ray, not until I opened up my save folder and saved and over wrote my files with J-Pap's was I able to get it to work. I do also find it hard to believe that the encryption scheme is different between the two whether it was downloaded or bought on disk.

I can play with it if someone with the download version can send me their entire saved files from the SAVEDATA folder.

Ok guy's here is a quick update, I was able to narrow down the differences between the disk version and download ver to this file...param.sfo that is incuded with the game saves.

I am able to edit the hex keys within the file and I do see differences, I'll post again with anything else I find

here is a link to my 100% completed savegame with all gold in races and all cars purchased. just extract the zip file to a flash drive, go into the savegame utility on your ps3, select flash drive and copy the savegame to your hdd. enjoy

BACK UP YOUR SAVEGAME BEFORE USING THIS AND THIS SAVEGAME IS ONLY FOR THE DISK VERSION OF THE GAME

100% complete gt5 prologue savegame

Thanks for the Game Save. i created another username and saved under that, thus i have the option of trying every car if i feel like it, or go back to my sorry-ass driving career:ill:

Ok guy's here is a quick update, I was able to narrow down the differences between the disk version and download ver to this file...param.sfo that is incuded with the game saves.

I am able to edit the hex keys within the file and I do see differences, I'll post again with anything else I find

Are there any differences other than the product code? It looks like Prologue PSN version has product code NPJA00021, and the disc version is BCJS30017. Just changing these values from the one into the other with the Hex editor may do the trick ...

Are there any differences other than the product code? It looks like Prologue PSN version has product code NPJA00021, and the disc version is BCJS30017. Just changing these values from the one into the other with the Hex editor may do the trick ...

I think someone mentioned they tried and the data became corrupted .

I'd also be interested in getting a save file for the PSN version.

Well you should also change the folder name probably. ;) But yeah, it might not work - very possible there are checksums involved somewhere also, don't know. Maybe Racer XO will find some more things. Best for him would be to get some completely default saves, with nothing unlocked and so on.

Well you should also change the folder name probably. ;) But yeah, it might not work - very possible there are checksums involved somewhere also, don't know. Maybe Racer XO will find some more things. Best for him would be to get some completely default saves, with nothing unlocked and so on.

Hi Arwin,

You're correct there are checksums in place, because when I changed the hex code on the downloaded version to match the disk version the actual parm.sfo file name was changed to the BCJS3001-GAME-, I also renamed the NPJ folder to match but was still unable to get the save to load,

Here are screen shots of the two files..................... The 1st screen is of the disk version

gt5pdisksave.jpg

gt5pdownloadedsave.jpg

I also found that PD can restrict the save to actual PSN id

account_id.jpg

The checksum may be hidden in another portion of the code where gamedata information is kept, but this is where I am right now and having a hard time figuring it out

Thanks for your work, Racer XO.

I can´t belive that nobody has a savegame for the Store version with all the cars yet, and he wants to share it with people who have less free time.

I can´t belive that nobody has a savegame for the Store version with all the cars yet, and he wants to share it with people who have less free time.

Well I downloaded yours yesterday , not bad 17 cars unlocked and one's a Ferrari .

Thanks

Its a pretty easy game to earn credits to buy the cars, plus you can buy the cars in the colour you want.

Latest Posts

Back