SCCA Trans Am Series (Muscle Cars) - Revived and New Hosts

• Thread starter Slash
  • 133 comments
Weekdays are best for me. Weekends I'm all over the place and can't commit to them.

This is going to be the hardest part of the whole thing. Getting a day and time where everyone can be here.

Thinkin so.

It's gonna be difficult for me to make it every week regardless, just due to the time of year. Whatever day is decided, I'll give my best effort to be there. Weekdays I work until 6:00 EST, and I know I'm already busy on Tues and Sun. Anything else I can hopefully work with.

What's this?!? Has our adversary risen from the grave to defend his title?

So....are you going to get in on this bro?

Mean get on it? I am it.:sly:

Actually I was the first one to get everything going with the major Help from Skel and Mudd respectively almost a year ago. (holy cow!)

My Roomate who has more money than me (he's an A & P) decided he missed having a PS3 more than me and we found a First Gen Fattie unopened for $190 (jewed pawn shop down from $220)

Apperantly my old HD is dead from where I ran over the PS3. Shoulda taken it out DOH!

However I have a backup GT5 copy. Loading everything see what I missed. Also looks like I gotta buy some new cars and see bout the Reqs.

Mean get on it? I am it.:sly:

Actually I was the first one to get everything going with the major Help from Skel and Mudd respectively almost a year ago. (holy cow!)

My Roomate who has more money than me (he's an A & P) decided he missed having a PS3 more than me and we found a First Gen Fattie unopened for $190 (jewed pawn shop down from $220)

Apperantly my old HD is dead from where I ran over the PS3. Shoulda taken it out DOH!

However I have a backup GT5 copy. Loading everything see what I missed. Also looks like I gotta buy some new cars and see bout the Reqs.

NEVER IN DOUBT!! Welcome back! I never thought for a second you wouldn't.

. . . I'm willing to bet Kal breaks down and buys a new PS3 or finds a beater and fixes it up. . .

. . . Kal, go find a beater ps3 on craiglslist or something, fix it up, and come back. We'll show you who's actually in the rear view mirror. Unless you got your rear view mirror facing forward.

Good times had by all last night.

I went through some replays from the past week or so.

Here’s a couple “B” sedan

CtedAzur_1.jpg

CtedAzur_2.jpg

This one Kal is putting on a clinic on “How not to approach and enter cork screw 101”

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_11.jpg

This is me right behind with chapter 2 with most of the car off the ground.

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_12.jpg

Looks like you guys had fun! Sorry I missed it, I was in a team meet and was having a really rough night.

Bummer. You should have ditched your team and raced with us.

Speaking of teams, looks like we have enough people to set up teams in this league?

Bummer. You should have ditched your team and raced with us.

Speaking of teams, looks like we have enough people to set up teams in this league?

The fastest 1/4 drag team in GT5? We are one of the most respected teams worldwide and I'm leader lol, and corss platform too XD

Yeah I was thinking about doing that. How you guys want to run it?

I'm the wrong person for good input on this. I've never actually raced on a league/club that involved teams. However, I believe simple is best.

I do want to keep it simple. I guess we can do it by car...

I was thinking the same thing. Need to have at least 2 of each though. (Ford, Chev, Mopar). Maybe do individual standings along with manufacturer?

I was thinking the same thing. Need to have at least 2 of each though. (Ford, Chev, Mopar). Maybe do individual standings along with manufacturer?

We could but I don't see how it would work out

Good times had by all last night.

I went through some replays from the past week or so.

This one Kal is putting on a clinic on “How not to approach and enter cork screw 101”

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_11.jpg

I entered it decent! Minor lock up. Most of that is from flooring it going down hill. I did better than I expect considering how long I have been away from GT5.

Skeletor27

I would say keep the individual points as they are, but do an added points system for manufacturer (5 pts= 1st, 3=2nd, 1=4th) if we only use three makes. If more than that, we can add more points. It seems simple enough to me, but I haven't done a league or anything.

I would say keep the individual points as they are, but do an added points system for manufacturer (5 pts= 1st, 3=2nd, 1=4th) if we only use three makes. If more than that, we can add more points. It seems simple enough to me, but I haven't done a league or anything.

+1

That's exactly what I was trying to get at. Driver's standings & Manufacturer's standings.
There shouldn't be any more than 3 makes assuming combining plymouth, dodge, chrysler. Mercury & Ford, etc.

Need to get a date and time set for a test or Track day.

I'll be around late afternoon - early evening today (Pacific time). In fact, any day this week I can make it.

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July week. I think I'm fully recovered and ready to go.

I'm gonna try to jump online around 6 (pst) or so tomorrow. Hopefully we can get a schedule up soon so I can work around this new work schedule.

Alright, track day tomorrow night and we can discuss there how we want to work out this seasons schedule?

8pm EST if that's ok.

Trackday Today cool. Can we have it at the ring. i just want to see what kind of times we'll be running with the restrictions. Also all those muscle cars would look great at night racing the nurb

Speaking of night races. We only have one track on the schedule that we can do that with (Sarth). I think it would be fun to race that track with time AND weather change ON for practice and the official race.

Speaking of night races. We only have one track on the schedule that we can do that with (Sarth). I think it would be fun to race that track with time AND weather change ON for practice and the official race.

That would be intense.

Back