SCION TC Goes Boom

  • Thread starter Thread starter RobcioPL
  • 21 comments
  • 982 views
Pathetic, dont bother watching people its just another one of these vids that try and scare you at the end when your not expecting it.

I was expecting it as I read the comments below (in the link) before watching.
 
VIPERGTSR01
Pathetic, dont bother watching people its just another one of these vids that try and scare you at the end when your not expecting it.

I was expecting it as I read the comments below before watching.
Yeah, thats what i was trying to do, but ok. If some1 dont like, please delete.
 
They do get old, but I think I know where that was run - the Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike. I've zipped up that section of highway many times, but speeding tickets in PA are no joke.
 
:rolleyes: amusing the first time RLY old the second as well as the billionth...
 
RobcioPL
Yeah, thats what i was trying to do, but ok. If some1 dont like, please delete.


I didnt mean to come across harsh, but yeah its getting old, been through it quite a few times.
 
I didn't know what you guys were talking about, so I went a head and played it. Even turned up the volume and everything. Not scary, but it was annoying.
 
I'll admit it got me. I had turned the volume way up tryin to hear just in time for the end.
 
VIPERGTSR01
I didnt mean to come across harsh, but yeah its getting old, been through it quite a few times.
No, its ok, i hate reposts too.
 
I hate those kind of pranks... if someone has a heart condition...
 
This could have been avoided if you guys kept reading the thread.....
 
I did. I never clicked the video because that kind of stuff is GHEY!x2^2
 
What's the point of posting a video to scare everyone if the jokes going to be ruined by the second post?
 
I'm not going to bother to open it because of my previous experience with these types of videos. Got that tingly sensation when your heart jumps a beat or two. :D
 
antihero
What's the point of posting a video to scare everyone if the jokes going to be ruined by the second post?
Well some people here dont read posts....................
 
Back