Scirocco R Cup

• Thread starter Fezz_ST
  • 287 comments
:banghead: Sorry for the incident Fezz :( its just that I was confused I headed one way then you did the same then I switched and you did the same ....

You guys are really quick I'm 4 secs of the pace :ill:

another great race tonight, i found it better this week with the grid start, might be worth thinking of using it from now on if all other racers think the same. (its only a thought) see you all next week.

Was having a great battle with tiddy for 2nd but the I lagged out. Was an amazing race until that point. Would have been on the podium again. Looking forward to this weekends race

Apologies for the delay in results, haven't had a chance until now to watch the replay (it's pretty awesome btw!)

1. TiddyS2K - 60
2. Fezz ST - 48
3. Clark Duffy - 40
4. x iHave a Semi - 34
5. Swampfox67 - 32
6. Steve300764 - 30
7. m7ammed84 - 23 -5 point penalty
8. bountyfuzza - 26

After watching the replay I have reviewed the incident on lap 18 between car #86 (Fezz ST, lead car) and car #84 (m7ammed84, back marker)

I have watched this incident from both cars and looked at the telemetry for both cars, unfortunately I will have to give m7ammed84 a 5 place grid penalty in the next race and also deduct 5 points from the points he received from race #2

It was clear to me that m7ammed was actively defending his position from the lead car, not only this, his defense was very aggressive with more than 1 change of position on track

evidence of this incident will be uploaded in due time

Apologies for the delay in results, haven't had a chance until now to watch the replay (it's pretty awesome btw!)

1. TiddyS2K - 60
2. Fezz ST - 48
3. Clark Duffy - 40
4. x iHave a Semi - 34
5. Swampfox67 - 32
6. Steve300764 - 30
7. m7ammed84 - 23 -5 point penalty
8. bountyfuzza - 26

After watching the replay I have reviewed the incident on lap 18 between car #86 (Fezz ST, lead car) and car #84 (m7ammed84, back marker)

I have watched this incident from both cars and looked at the telemetry for both cars, unfortunately I will have to give m7ammed84 a 5 place grid penalty in the next race and also deduct 5 points from the points he received from race #2

It was clear to me that m7ammed was actively defending his position from the lead car, not only this, his defense was very aggressive with more than 1 change of position on track

evidence of this incident will be uploaded in due time

Not that I was defending :) but anyhow I do deserve a penalty. Just need to learn. What was the correct way to deal with situation? to be honest my aim was to move of the racing line.

When being lapped you should move off the racing line and lift off the throttle to allow the lapping car to pass without being held up, of course this would be impossible in the middle of a corner, but watching the telemetry you actually out braked yourself, which showed to me that you were defending your position

When being lapped you should move off the racing line and lift off the throttle to allow the lapping car to pass without being held up, of course this would be impossible in the middle of a corner, but watching the telemetry you actually out braked yourself, which showed to me that you were defending your position

notes taken 👍

I think I out braked my self cause I was concentrating on the rearview mirror lol . Thanks for the tip :)

Next race is Sunday at 5PM GMT, I will gift the base logo's tomorrow, you have to download the tune from my storefront

I flipped my car and can't upright myself, danger of the race being stopped as my car keeps sliding towards the track!

Tiddy got pole!..........again :lol:

Was having a good battle with hennessey until he fell victim to simulation steering. Fezz, this is shaping up to be a very good league. We have to put up a fight and stop tiddy!

Sorry for missing the race last night, had to do some stuff to finish up. Will join you next week I hope :)

No Problem m7ammed

For anyone thinking of joining the leauge 3 races in, you're more than welcome to, because 3 races have passed you will not drop your worst 3 placings (this is only for new entries after this post)

The official unavailing of the alfistees Racing VW Scirocco...................... after a great first race we will be committing ourselves to this series as much as possible in the coming weeks, so this livery was created......maybe others could do the same then we know who we are racing against and maybe points for the best turned out car? just a thought.

Forza80.jpg
[/IMG]

Forza81.jpg
[/IMG]

Forza821.jpg
[/IMG]

Artboy, nice livery but the base livery should not be changed from what you were given, takes the look away if one car doesn't have the same base logos as the rest

fezz, can you turn of the sim steering so we can use normal if we want to.

Thomas from Fanatec recommends normal steering as simulated has hidden assists for controller users.
thanks mate.

Yes mate I'll leave it open but the last title update addressed the sim steering issue

your right Fezz is did mate, my issue is its to damn hard to catch a slide lol. To me it seems over the top so I do prefer normal steering so thanks for allowing us to use it :)

Apologies for the delay in results, last Sundays race results are as follows, My replay stopped at lap 10 so if someone could check their replay and confirm theirs does the same then for the moment these are the results as I had them before pitstops

Provisional results

Pole position DNF

1. TiddyS2K - 60 points
2. x iHave a Semi - 48 points
3. Bountyfuzza - 40 points
4. hennessey861 - 34 points
5. Clark Duffy - 32 points
6. Artboy76 - 30 points
7. Swampfox67 - 28 points
8. Steve300764 - 26 points
9. GSlooney - 24 points
10. Fezz ST - 0 points

ruddy batteries went in my controller!! So went straight on into barriers!
We will call it a steering arm failure. lol.

will use my wheel next week... gutted.

Well done to Bounty for ending Tiddy's winning streak, very close race between the top 4 today!

1. BountyFuzza - 60 points
2. Fezz ST - 48 points
3. TiddyS2K - 40 points
4. x iHave a semi - 34 points
5. Swampfox67 - 32 points
6. Hennessey861 - 30 points
7. Steve300764 - 28 points
8. Artboy76 - 26 points

Back