Scirocco R Cup

• Thread starter Fezz_ST
  • 287 comments
Thank you, Gentlemen. It was a very tight race right to the end. Anyone of us could have won. Great race fellas.

Unfortunately tonights race has had to be postponed until next week as something has come up and I won't be online to host the race, all racers have been notified on XBL

Unfortunately tonights race has had to be postponed until next week as something has come up and I won't be online to host the race, all racers have been notified on XBL

Ahh, that's quite useful as I was unable to attend this weeks race anyway, I forgot to send a xbl message before I left this morning and wasn't otherwise able to post on here :(

Anyway, I look forward to next week :)

Yes that's no problem, if you could post the car number you want (read the op to see what numbers are taken) and your time zone, the tune is available to download from my storefront (575pi) and I will send you the base livery tonight

shame for me on todays race.. lag got me on the fifth lap, battling for 3rd place.. good thing my net is upgraded before next race..

had a good race again on the road america track, not as fast as the top few but really enjoying this series. the good thing about racing in these type of events is that its all clean racing. catch you all in a couple of weeks time. steve..

Missed last week, sorry about that, was doing some work to my car. Should be able to attend this next week though :)

I'll be practicing a lot beforehand since I haven't driven the car in a good while so I hopefully won't look like a tool bouncing all over the grass like I did for most of the qualifying at Motegi :lol:

Yes there is 1 spot left BF312, give me your car number and send me an FR and I'll get the base livery sent out to you, haven't had a chance to update the standings yet but it will all be sorted by the next race

Car number will be 26 but i need to practice aswell havn't really played this game alot to be honest mostly NBA on xbox and COD... i will send FR tonight later on .Can someone tell how I get the wing on my car and all the decals this game is quite different to GT5?

Results from last race

1st Fezz ST
2nd Bountyfuzza
3rd Hennessey861
4th HalfBacedBuggz
5th Swampfox67
6th Steve300764
7th jrD Sayas

Finally a post people in this series need to post more : tup I need help with my car and how do I race?

had a crap race today, blew the engine on the first lap, so i had to limp round the first lap to pit. it was my own fault as i had forgot i changed to manual with clutch just before we started. see you next week.

had a crap race today, blew the engine on the first lap, so i had to limp round the first lap to pit. it was my own fault as i had forgot i changed to manual with clutch just before we started. see you next week.

Unlucky that is see you next week 👍

Hi all, unfortunately something has once again came up this Sunday, I will be happy to reschedule the race for this Tuesday if everyone is available?!

Never too late, if you could choose a car number and post it with your GMT time, then download the 575pi Scirocco R tune from my storefront, I will send an FR so I can gift you the base livery

If all entrants are happy enough to reschedule for Tuesday 10th April 5pm GMT can you confirm in this topic please :)

I just thought because it is an Easter weekend that everyone would be off, I could always hold later on tonight say maybe 10pm GMT?

Latest Posts

Back