Scoring...

• Thread starter corviwulf
  • 5 comments
United States
PA
corviwulf
i know the game scores based off of Angle...length..and speed but can it tell if you are using the E Brake or powerover or clutch kick to get the drift?

thanks! i am just learning now and and noticed that once i stopped using the E-Brake/Sidelock so much..and started to learn the Feint/Braking drift i started to really move up the seasonals ranking

Last edited:
It's also based on your time spent on the recommended driving line. It could be that initiating with a flick allows you to cover more of it. If you want to actually DRIFT in a scored mode, you'll be better off getting the back end to angle as quickly as possible (with handbrake) while being conscious of where the line should be.

It's all about the driving line. Up until recently the highest scores in drift trials were set by people in Subaru 360s wiggling side to side... at least PD patched that one.

well for me in my 135 and 350Z drift cars..I get a better score doing a flick drift then a e-brake...what would be a good drift car to see good weight transfer on?

Back