Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Saturdays 11:00AM EDT

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Saturdays 7:00PM EDT

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Sundays 11:00AM EDT

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
From my little bit of testing, I don't think the Nissan needs anything more than SS tires. I would assume the Ferrari would work with RH tires. The Mazda, I don't know.

Changing my entry to the Nissan @FutureF1 .

Mike458//pp-123//Nissan RC//Matte Light Blue//Passionate Pink//N/A//45

Room Open: 1472-6399-8665-5408-9775

CLOSED

Last edited:
Room Open: 1472-4711-0167-3385-9926

CLOSED DUE TO DISCONNECTION

You cannot get any more than 7 laps out of the Nissan before it becomes downright undrivable as the understeer is what kills it.

To fix this, why not reduce the Tire Wear to Normal and do 2x30 minute sprints?

Last edited:
@FutureF1 The tire wear definitely needs to be on normal; all three of these cars pretty much destroy their tires in about 7-8 laps at Ascari.

This sounds like a really good series, but I don't think I'd be able to dedicate my time to completing the whole series. If it's possible I'd like to be a wildcard/reserve and I'll jump in whatever class is available when I have the time to compete and there is a space available.

This sounds like a really good series, but I don't think I'd be able to dedicate my time to completing the whole series. If it's possible I'd like to be a wildcard/reserve and I'll jump in whatever class is available when I have the time to compete and there is a space available.
Awesome! I've put you down as a reserve driver.

Maybe Future was trying to go for a multi pit stop event.

If that's the case, then why not do required pit stops? It's probably going to come up to a vote sooner or later for everyone to decide on.

SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT:

Unfortunately, due to many issues coming up with the difference in pace between classes amongst other things, the European Cup Car Championship has been scrapped. However, @rcb929 has created a series based off of this series which will be racing Mazda Touring Cars around the same calendar as this. I'm very sorry for those of you who were looking forward to this series. We will most likely have these series in their own independent championships. We look forward to seeing all of you in this new championship.

Back