Scratch Manga Cars Competition

Originally posted by pimpin_t
I see, just findig it hard to get the proportions right at the moment.Guess its just a case of practicing till it looks right

Yeah, you can say that. this one was hard to do....
021103-SS13.gif

Originally posted by Dark Skyline
everything turned out nice, except,I dont know what it is, but those wheels and tires just dont look right. maby its just me.

I tried to make it as stock as i possibly could so i put small wheels on it.

I thought it was good, maybe the wheels could be a bit bigger.
But i remember you saying before that your better at modding rather than making from scratch. But s'pose if you can learn from scratch you have the advantage :odd:

Originally posted by pimpin_t
I thought it was good, maybe the wheels could be a bit bigger.
But i remember you saying before that your better at modding rather than making from scratch. But s'pose if you can learn from scratch you have the advantage :odd:

Hey, stock cars have small wheels. My '86 civic sittin' in the drive way has 13" hubs.

looks much better! now all you have to do is fire up photoshop and use the gradient tool to put in some shading.

yeah forget the nsx im like 1/3rd ways through a different honda????hmmm what could it be :)
EDIT: ok im finished its a crx and its my final check it out back on page #1 were the s14 was.

Dark Skyline, I love the new avatar.👍 👍
I'm watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force right now. ;)

don't worry about me, I've been busy working on my real car. You can post the poll, and if I get time, I'll finish it and post it later. and what's up with putting up the poll so early? I thought it was going to be the 12th?

Originally posted by blackbird
here is my entry a ma70 supra looks good?
Not bad, blackbird, but the nose doesn't look right, and the roofline and windows is a little blocky. I'm glad someone finally made an old Supra. ;)

sup, dis is my first time posting a car. so dont get all pissed off if its in d wrong format and all.

Attachments

• rx7.gif
    72.8 KB · Views: 117
Lol nobody cares of the work you put into your cars, they just keep stealing and stealing anyway. Untill they must make a scratch manga car, oh boy, then they can't make anything that even looks like a car.

Back