Scratch Manga Cars Competition

Originally posted by Pieterk
Lol nobody cares of the work you put into your cars, they just keep stealing and stealing anyway. Untill they must make a scratch manga car, oh boy, then they can't make anything that even looks like a car.

Yes STEALERS !! Try to make a car !! Stop STEALING !!

Look this baby has a big mouth, and he has a lot of mangacar talent because he can put green lights on the skyline he stole from Ayax :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Pieterk
Look this baby has a big mouth, and he has a lot of mangacar talent because he can put green lights on the skyline he stole from Ayax :rolleyes:

All im saying is why bother to join a forum if all you're gonna do is moan :confused:

And i tied 2nd with Fusion in the 1st round of the Manga Comp so maybe i have a slight bit of talent

Originally posted by eddieturner2002
lol. did u think that your other post was a bit offensive towards jordan?

yes i know that... but i'm a good man .. i wan't only that :

1. Stop Stealing
2. Give Credits

Major Details: Giant Wing; Gas Cap on the Back; Semi-Hiden Liscense Plate; Emblem on front and Back; and My most important deatail, the black and shaded hood scoop.

My first try at this so i hope it will work.

Attachments

• somecar.gif
    somecar.gif
    3.2 KB · Views: 91
It is from scatch but it wasn't him that made it, lol. Good or bad at doing this, I don't think there's any excuse for stealing someone else's work. Cause that what it looked like to me.

I copied dis one off of GTP driftmaster, then suped it, sprayed it and coloured the windows blue, hope you like it, its my second one, well, my first real one. Im open to opinions and would love to learn how to do those real cars in photo shop.

Attachments

• suped up crx yellow, final.gif
    suped up crx yellow, final.gif
    11.8 KB · Views: 62
It's way too big. You need to work on shading, and I'm not crazy about the blue windows. Here's a good example of shading:

;)

Attachments

• imprezza stimanga1.png
    imprezza stimanga1.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 53
Originally posted by fordguy
I copied dis one off of GTP driftmaster, then suped it, sprayed it and coloured the windows blue, hope you like it, its my second one, well, my first real one. Im open to opinions and would love to learn how to do those real cars in photo shop.

Ricer mania! Not the Gigantic, useless scoop and the 4 ft wing! :D

ok ok let me clear this up
the only time your not stealing other peoples manga cars are when you have a comp or you give credit
if you dont give credit
your stealing
so give credit or say
so and so made this car and i added parts
or in a comp you just give credit to the parts you put on
ok get it guys;)
so sorry for the long post

EDIT:I want to be a mod, i think i would be a good one

Originally posted by K-1
ok ok let me clear this up
the only time your not stealing other peoples manga cars are when you have a comp or you give credit
if you dont give credit
your stealing
so give credit or say
so and so made this car and i added parts
or in a comp you just give credit to the parts you put on
ok get it guys;)
so sorry for the long post

EDIT:I want to be a mod, i think i would be a good one
Well, a good mod wouldn't bring back a useless old thread. Also, we have been over the credit issue a few months ago. Some people don't follow it, but there's nothing we can really do about that. ;)

Back