Sean's (rambo793) Showcase | A one shot good-bye to GT5 |

• Thread starter rambo793
  • 243 comments
Your photos are amazing. The quality of the photomode community is just getting better and better and you're definitely no exception. 👍

Your photos are amazing. The quality of the photomode community is just getting better and better and you're definitely no exception. 👍

Thanks alot Taiga! Sure is a compliment, coming from you. Means alot, appreciate it :cheers:

My entry for last week's CCCL competition titled "Animal Insitincts" which also happens to be the winning shot :). Tried to capture the mannerisms of a Jaguar. Didn't really intend to use the jump on the Nurburgring seeing that it's used ever so often. But with the angle I captured, couldn't resist.

FromJagtoJaguar by Sean Braganza, on Flickr

My entry for this week's 3.0 which requires one to choose any car from the Rolex Sport Car or Intercontinental tyre series and decal it up to spec. I went for the Turner Motorsport BMW M3 and this is the final result. Took me around 3-4 hours to get a decent in-game shot and then go about editing. A well spent Sunday I would say.

Though this is only the second time I'm participating in a 3.0, I consider this to be my first proper 3.0 edit. Do share your thoughts :)

TurnerM3 by Sean Braganza, on Flickr​

Last edited:
You've been turning out some quality images lately and the Jaguar shot is a fine example and one that perfectly fitted the theme - hence the win. :)

Excellent edit on the BMW for the 3.0 comp - livery edits can be tricky but you've done a really nice and convincing job. 👍

excelent photos rambo, especially this Silvia ...

Thanks alot jecklland. I'm glad you love the Silvia. :)

You've been turning out some quality images lately and the Jaguar shot is a fine example and one that perfectly fitted the theme - hence the win.:)

Excellent edit on the BMW for the 3.0 comp - livery edits can be tricky but you've done a really nice and convincing job. 👍

Too kind Nathan.
Yeah, realized they're quite tricky, and to think I almost gave up initially. Thanks so much, feels darn good to know I've got better lately :) . Appreciate it!

From Jag to Jaguar and the TurnerM3 are very impressive.
The Jag' shot fit perfectly with the theme. It would have been my choice if I haven't missed this poll...
And the edit work on your last 3.0 entry is very impressive. Looks like the original 👍

Impressive work with SSC and 3.0 comp entries!
I really like the lightning in "From Jag to Jaguar" pic and realism of M3 shot. Good work!

Great stuff Sean, you are certainly raising the bar! Which is good cos I'm propping up the bar at the mo waiting for some service round here;)👍

Impressive work with SSC and 3.0 comp entries!
I really like the lightning in "From Jag to Jaguar" pic and realism of M3 shot. Good work!

Thank you Qnrad. I'm really pleased by the response both of those edits have been getting. Think they're probably my best so far. Thanks again, keep dropping in :)

Great stuff Sean, you are certainly raising the bar! Which is good cos I'm propping up the bar at the mo waiting for some service round here ;)👍

Hahaha, you fellow alcoholic, you :lol: . All you need do is talk to the bartender, drinks are always on the house. :D
Thanks alot man :)

Last edited:
This Week's Competition Entries.

The Photomode Competition - Under vs Over . Took the "Under" side of the H2H poll.

Over the Bridge by Sean Braganza, on Flickr

CCCL Competition - Romeo and Giulietta

Romeo & Giulietta by Sean Braganza, on Flickr

2.0 Entry - Cinematic Visions

Midnight Games. by Sean Braganza, on Flickr

The cars ahead leaving trails of smoke and tyre behind them as they drifted around the massive bend and onto the straight. They were overtaking each other, playing games and testing out the speed of their cars. The car at the back wasn’t aware of the expensive super car closing in, he only had eyes for the street cars he was racing.

Last edited:
I really like your 8C shot, beautiful composition and great toning 👍
And your last 2.0 edit is excellent with a great atmosphere.

Thanks Jeremy :) . The 8C shot is un-edited, and I was fooling around with filters and angles and was pretty pleased with this particular take.
Oh, and here I was thinking the 2.0 edit wasn't all that good. Thanks alot again buddy :cheers:

Contemplations.

“It is necessary ... for a man to go away by himself ... to sit on a rock ... and ask, 'Who am I, where have I been, and where am I going?”
― Carl Sandburg

I was so impressed by last week's review of the Singer 911 on Top Gear, that it sort of inspired me to break away from the usual competition editing and do this set.​

Last edited:
Holy moly :drool:
I'm so impressed, your RUF pics are stunning. I love all of them, they all have great lightning, composition. And that sky - awesome. 👍

Thank you Qnrad. So glad you love 'em . That was the intention really, to focus as much on the sky and atmosphere as on the car . The first shot is most dear to me, as it was the only edit I planned on doing initially, had the entire shot decided in my head, plus I'm quite pleased with that sky I created :D . The other shots just happened. Thanks again man, appreciate it.

Great stuff Sean!!:drool:
Your compositional skills have sky-rocketted!!👍
Love the May entry too:eek: I'm already insecure!!!!

"Barman, I think I'll stay for another......"

Great stuff Sean!!:drool:
Your compositional skills have sky-rocketted!!👍
Love the May entry too:eek: I'm already insecure!!!!

"Barman, I think I'll stay for another......"

Oh , you're here already :D
Thanks man, glad to hear they have . :)
Don't be, you just might come out of nowhere and take the win like you have a habit of doing sometimes :lol:

Cheers, stay for a couple more!

Very original edit work on the toning, I just love it 👍
Great composition, beautiful scenery, superb work !

Last edited:
My entry for the current 3.0 competition themed " Hot Wheels". Took me a while to get the appropriate shot and decide the way I wanted to go about the editing. Went through an entire shot only to realise it wasn't good enough in the end. Went back to drawing board, and here's what I came up with. Was the best I could do whenever college wasn't getting me tired. :)

Hot wheels 1971 Mach 1 by Sean Braganza, on Flickr​

Last edited:
My entry for this week's 2.0 competition themed " Musique".

While my guitar gently weeps.

Sought inspiration from this version of the number with George Harrison on vocals, Eric Clapton on guitar and Phil Collins on drums! I feel ,how the song translates into the above picture, depends entirely on your individual perspective. :)

Last edited:
Back