Season Mode

• Thread starter mkvitz89
  • 11 comments
United States
United States
mustardjeans89
Hey guys I saw a thread listing the game features. I noticed that there is a career mode but also a season mode.. Can someone shed light on how the season mode works. Is it similar to a custom championship?

Thanks

what is this about custom season and why have I not heard of it before? so at some point in the future we can queue our own events up for a season? plus choosing what weather we'd like? is there any solid info on this anywhere because it sounds like a great idea, and would really add to longevity.

actually, it might just be picking your favourite career races in any order we like, so I guess whatever the weather was for those races in the normal career will be the same for a custom season.

what is this about custom season and why have I not heard of it before? so at some point in the future we can queue our own events up for a season? plus choosing what weather we'd like? is there any solid info on this anywhere because it sounds like a great idea, and would really add to longevity.

That's the plan yes. I don't know how long it'll take until it finds its way into the game though.

I wonder what the goal of the sesson mode is? I know there are the 3 goals, but what is going to be the reward. I´m coming from GT so everything I did in GT was for earning more and better Cars. Whats the goal in PC? I mean beside driving and having fun, whats the reward ingame? Or is there none?

I wonder what the goal of the sesson mode is? I know there are the 3 goals, but what is going to be the reward. I´m coming from GT so everything I did in GT was for earning more and better Cars. Whats the goal in PC? I mean beside driving and having fun, whats the reward ingame? Or is there none?

It's about the racing, it's not about grinding until you can buy every car. It's a racing simulation, not a driving simulation like GT. Season Mode would be perfect to create custom championships. The reward is to finish on a good position after a long fight with your opponents (online and offline). That's something different than earning the same credits for the same "race" in GT

@alegunner68 Every game mode has weather/time of day options so I don't see a reason why this shouldn't

This will be the first game I play that has no reward for compleating it... Think I will cancel my preorder! ;)
Gt is. Getting lame.. Time for change. Project Cars will give us that. I mean who really wants to put a Turbo kit in a Mazada! Those things get boring

I am really hoping they put in a season/championship mode that can be used to craft online race series'.

At the moment I am creating one for PS4 Here and using the forum to manage the season, it would be great to do this in game and on the driver network.

I'd want to be able to run race series' in parallel and set custom rules for each race. There would also need to be some kind of admin override so the organiser can dish out penalties and restart races where people get disconnected without disrupting the series.

Back