season pass and expansion pack

• Thread starter ido bitton
  • 9 comments
Israel
Israel
dos12345678
i am a new costumer. i bought the game (disc) and download the season pass from the ps store. i download some of the expansion pack and i didnt get something of what i paid for. i don't know what to do. solution anybody?

i did what bluemoon said
how i can check the region? i bought the disc in the same region but i not sure that it the same like the DLC

i did what bluemoon said
how i can check the region? i bought the disc in the same region but i not sure that it the same like the DLC

I believe PS4 games are region free, and what bluemoon tried to say is that the DLC must be compatible with the country/region your game is from.

Ex: if you have a japanese game, you can make use of DLC content from PSN Japan. However if you download the same DLC from PSN USA it won't work.

Check again your game country origin and where you got the DLC from.

Last edited:
i did what bluemoon said
Okay, you can also check that your PS4 is activated as your primary PS4. This is for folks who play on more than one machine but may not have done that. Like Skydragon says though, if you bought your disc from a 'local' store and the DLC from your regional PS Store, then all should be okay: talk to Sony if none of these suggestions work, after all, PSN is the reseller of your DLC.

i bought my disc from local store and my psn acount is in the same region . where i can send to PSN a message?
You'd best call Sony. Try their webpage for contact details and the local support number. The might do chat messaging there too.

Latest Posts

Back