Seasonal Event Gold Completion Bonus

• Thread starter dQuim
  • 6 comments
United Kingdom
Birmingham
Wixon3000
Hi guys.

Has anyone received the bonus for getting gold in all the seasonals yet? The information in the news section says it was supposed to start today (20th Dec), but I've not received anything yet.

Hi guys.

Has anyone received the bonus for getting gold in all the seasonals yet? The information in the news section says it was supposed to start today (20th Dec), but I've not received anything yet.

I think new seasonals, or a new 'bonus' event were supposed to go live at 3:00am GMT this morning but for some reason they haven't.

From 20 December 2013 3:00AM GMT to 17 January 2014 3:00AM GMT the Seasonal Events will host a special bonus event. If you obtain a Gold award in all events, the credits reward will add up to 3,000,000 credits

I completed all golds (including the races that were recently pulled) but didn't get any bonus. I have 1.02 running. Not sure what the issue is -- but it is usually something I am doing wrong. lol

I am at 200% so I won somewhere around 2.1 million on the AE car race 3, which was the one I was having issues with, but then I left and...no 3 million for golds, no 6 million for 200% all golds. And I cannot find the thread that had the info about the two 6 million races. But I have 8 million total after doing most of the third class of racing and all the seasonals. And only 40 cars including the 25 from the AE edition.

Last edited:
@TimBoss: There wasn't a bonus as such, just that the events were a seasonal bonus (as in extra high paying events). If you have got gold on all 6 of the "bonus" events (the 3 that started 20th December and the 3 that started 1st January), with a 200% login bonus, you should have got 12 million credits and I can confirm that is the case as I received said amount.

The 2.1M for the AE Race 3 is the correct amount (2.4M is the amount for gold, silver and bronze in that event)....combine it with what you win for gold in the other 2 new events and it adds up to the 6M:

Anniversary Super Lap 3: Gold: 660,000; Silver: 400,000; Bronze: 140,000 (Total 1.2M x 200% = 2.4M)
Delta Integrale@Tsukuba: Gold: 430,000; Silver: 240,000; Bronze: 80,000 (Total 750k x 200% = 1.5M)
S2000@Matterhorn: Gold: 570,000; Silver: 360,000; Bronze: 120,000 (Total 1.05M x 200% = 2.1M)

As you can see, the total for all 3 events (if you Gold all 3) is 6M credits...added to the 6M from the first 3 seasonal events gives 12M. If you haven't got the full 12M, then either there is an issue or you completed some events at less than the full 200% (the first events were live before the 200% login bonus was at 200%) or you didn't gold all of them. Hope that helps

I did do the first seasonals without the bonus....that makes sense. I waited for the last three to get the 200% bonus as I was racing and doing the seasonals before I knew about the login bonus.

I have around 9 mill now and with redoing races just because I enjoy them, it is climbing steadily. I tend to race a car until I have paid for all the upgrades I put on it and the purchase price, plus make the profit of at least one race above that, so that the money goes up even when I buy.

Now if I could figure out how to get the game to stop freezing on the Kart races so I could complete the third level, that would be nice. I got the 'Cuda (It was a Dodge or Plymouth...maybe a Challenger?) for half the stars, but I cannot complete all the races as the second and third race freezes the game while loading. Anyone know what the prize car is for completing the third level?

Back