Seasonal Event Stars & Stripes Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter firewire6587
  • 7 comments
  • 590 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
380
United States
United States
On The Above Event in A-spec I Have My 200% Login Bonus & I Normally Get 716,000 For First Place, & Now I Get 358,000 Can Anyone Explain As To Why This Is Happening ??
 
Make sure there wasn`t an error during play/drive. I`ve lost connections like that and the credits have been effected.
 
I'm On Wireless & This Has Never Happened To Me Before.

I've Had It Connected To Wireless For About 6 MONTHS.
 
OK, well go to another seasonal and see if you get the 200% bonus.
 
If you've been playing that seasonal event during December 25th-January 3rd (around that time) and you were receiving that much money then it was only because PD put double XP and Credit reward for every race you do. Quadruple the amount with %200 login bonus.

If that isn't it then it's probably that you had an error while doing the seasonal and you didn't get the full amount of XP and Credits that you should've.
 
I Just Did The Stars & Stripes 4 Lap Seasonal & I Got My 339,000 Credits Along With The 200 % Bonus, First Time Doing This Race Too.
 
Like B.A.J. said, there was a brief period where money/credits were increased, that`s why I suggested going to another seasonal and seeing if you got the same lower result in payoff.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back