• Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI Rally Car '99--- 295,212cr
  • Peugeot 206 Rally Car '99 ------------------ 298,873cr
  • Toyota Corolla Rally Car '98 ---------------- 294,703cr
  • Subaru Impreza Rally Car '99 --------------- 292,834cr
  • Lancia Delta HF Inegrale Rally Car '92 ------ 725,542cr
  • FGT ------------------------------------- 4,838,900cr

* thanks DwightSchrute12 and kwicko

Events

• Looks like nothing today. Maybe tomorrow they said +/- 1 day.

Last edited:
I think the "A.M." is a typo or something. I've noticed that the new events always start when one expires. They expire at 10 P.M eastern.

When do the seasonal events update.

It says in the news section at 10:00 am est

its 3:36 pm est

Where are the seasonal events?

Well they come out at 3.00am for me (GMT) which is 10pm est, I guess someone made a mistake.:lol:

This was covered in the seasonal forum.

I'm wondering if the bulletin should have said PM instead of AM. Previous updates changed at 9PM CST and this bulletin said 9AM. The bulletin for Europe said 4AM GMT which would correspond with the PM times for North America. I think we'll see the update at 10pm EST as we did before.

Last week this was proven to be correct. It was a typo

I think the "A.M." is a typo or something. I've noticed that the new events always start when one expires. They expire at 10 P.M eastern.

Yup, I'm convinced it's a typo, and should read "PM". It says going forward (and this was posted when the last round went up) they'll go up at 9:00AM CST, when before it's always been 9:00PM CST. I had to check today (SNOW DAY! YAY!), just to see. Nope, no new events posted.

I'm sure they'll be up later this evening.

Unless PD missed another release date. ;)

Did you not read the other posts? If not . . .

New Seasonal Events get released at 10P.M. your time (and mine) every Wednesday (+/- 1day).

PD made a typo (They meant 10:00 P.M. EST instead of 10:00 A.M. EST)

Last edited:
Anyone get anything yet?

Nope. I'm okay with waiting, though. I'm just glad they actually give us freebies like the Seasonal Events! I'll check back in a couple hours and see if anything comes up. If not today, probably tomorrow.

Did you not read the other posts? If not . . .

New Seasonal Events get released at 10P.M. your time (and mine) every Wednesday (+/- 1day).

PD made a typo (They meant 10:00 P.M. EST instead of 10:00 A.M. EST)

Ok thanks man.

I have always been operating under the impression that it is 10pm. Wait till that time and you'll see. Lately ive noticed thats when the events are updates as well as the OCD.

I have always been operating under the impression that it is 10pm. Wait till that time and you'll see. Lately ive noticed thats when the events are updates as well as the OCD.

Well, yeah, but the question arose because at the last update, the News Feed said that going forward, future updates would be in the *AM*, not the PM. Hence the confusion. Confusion caused, it would seem, by a careless typo on the part of PD.

New season races are worth the wait. Always easy money and they make you buy cars that you may not have originally considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back