Seasonal events 7

• Thread starter RacecarBMW
  • 400 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it quite humorous (or just weird) that so many people get this excited over these insanely boring catch-the-leader events.

How about some FREAKIN RACES PD? You know... a bunch of evenly matched AI cars that you have to fight with for 5 laps?

Ok.. I'm alright now. :D

It's not so humorous when you realize most of them live for this game and have nothing else to do.

I think the reason--in general--that people are mad about this is because these events just shouldn't take more than a week to make.

That is ridiculous.
They don't take a week to make, but that also doesn't mean they are entitled to these events in any way. In 7hrs when the window passes, then they can start freaking out and running out to wal mart to pick gallons of milk to prepare for the upcoming apocalypse, til then, go do something.

I honestly find myself constantly wondering what PD actually do on any given day. As far as I can tell, they spend nearly all their time sitting around dreaming about cars and very little time actually working.

They "finished" GT5. They're supposed to be on their vacation right now. Don't be surprised if that's what's going on and only a handful of people are at the office working on these events and another group working on the game updates.

I feel awesome now.

Last edited:
Since when does smacking something mean lashing out in violence? You have siblings? You never smacked one on the arm for doing you wrong? Seriously nice way to construe the point into something totally off the wall.

As well its not about the game, it about the fact this person is in the lime light and does not have the self respect to not cheat. That deserves a smack in the head. Not a LASH OUT IN VIOLENCE! Jesus where did you pull that from? I am sure you have been around the school yard and got annoying or annoyed and smacked someone. I did not say HIT or MAME or INJURE ......

On there serious though.

Tell me why you think he feels it is ok to cheat and to do so whith the entire world watching them?

I can tell you right now if that was one of my kids cheating, they would be getting to know their room really well and the GT Academy and other users would be getting written apology. Meh, people are pathetic these days.

You said you would maybe resort to violence, you didn't clarify what form that violence would take and in the end, no level of violence is warranted for cheating in a game.

Also, me not supporting violence towards cheaters is not a condonation of cheating. Nice straw man. Quit being a s***head.

...And then races. But none of the races are hard.....

The closest thing to races that GT5 has are the one makes in practice mode, or in arcade mode if you pick just the right car. And even those are pretty lame.

The seasonal "races" are nothing of the sort; it's just another form of time trial with mindless blockers added. And IMHO, time trials suck. I want to actually race; you know...swap paint and have other drivers and damage to deal with. AI drivers that remember me and hold a grudge against me just like I do them. :D

I find it quite humorous (or just weird) that so many people get this excited over these insanely boring catch-the-leader events.

How about some FREAKIN RACES PD? You know... a bunch of evenly matched AI cars that you have to fight with for 5 laps?

Ok.. I'm alright now. :D

I couldn't agree more, I want more proper races, but was as gutted as everyone else when they weren't showing this morning. I reckon its just good having new events I haven't done before.

The really funny thing is how everybody (myself included) complains about the newly lazy, mediocre PD, yet everyday has the game and is salivating to play some more (either with seasonal events or any other modality)

We should start something against their lack of respect for gamers, or their lost excellence. Maybe then, when nobody cares for their games they will begin to really do an effort and not just rest on their past glories and refry them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back