Seasonal Preview // Series 6 Summer

  • Thread starter Thread starter geistwriter
  • 14 comments
  • 605 views

geistwriter

Premium
Messages
121
United States
うさぎ島
Messages
geistwriter
Release notes at forza.net

1000031755.webp
 
They killed the fun of tuning and testing on tracks in this game. Has really ruined my interest in it. I miss the ability to tune cars and test the tracks before the trial.
Test track is the only thing I can think of that I miss from FH5. Really fun and easy to try out different builds
 
46 points per season will push the Espada out another week for me. I was doing most but not completing the playlists since getting the Cosmo. It's a bit of a bummer but I'll have to look for one in the AH.

Derrr forgot to include the dailies so it's 53 again.
 
Last edited:
Test track is the only thing I can think of that I miss from FH5. Really fun and easy to try out different builds
Knowing the first track was always fun in FH4 and FH5. Testing builds with different engines and tires and seeing what cars had the best times. Sometimes we did meet ups and ran the tracks. It was cool racing in a convoy like that as well sharing tips on tuning. It's how I learned from trviis and letz and the others. I was in the back most of the time..but I got a lot of good info lol. When I say back if they had a 20th place sometimes that was me haha. Still..I miss that. this night before stuff takes the tuning aspect away. Even the big tuners aren't very active anymore on the boards.
 
They killed the fun of tuning and testing on tracks in this game. Has really ruined my interest in it. I miss the ability to tune cars and test the tracks before the trial.
the lack of communication between series is a sin. get your act together devs (I know you see this, you stalkers)
 
For the trial, a lot of the modern muscle cars will perform about the same on the circuits. This week's A class trial is probably not hard with many viable choices.

24 Camaro is strong in the sprint
Forza Horizon 6 8_10_2026 5_19_11 pm.webp
 
Another month of absolute generoblob Daily Challenges, I see.
 
Only doing this trial once... It is just too easy with the Camaro ZL1, you get so far ahead of everything on all 3 races...

A player tried to take me out at the hairpin on race 2 and missed!
 
Last edited:
Only doing this trial once... It is just too easy with the Camaro ZL1, you get so far ahead of everything on all 3 races...

A player tried to take me out at the hairpin on race 2 and missed!

I had a team mate who was very aggressive like that. Cost me at least 10 seconds ramming me..trying to corner bomb me in the second. The camaro is a great circuit car for A class for being such a chubby tank. Next week looks like offroad or buggies maybe? I suspect we better gear up for more corner bombing lol. Buggies seem to bring out the worst especially the nomad. I kind of wish they brought back the boneshaker again just to torture nomad users.
 
Back