O Openheaders (Banned) Messages 93 United States Jan 1, 2018 #1 I personally, would like to see seasonals come to GT sport because i really enjoy them. What does everyone else think ?
I personally, would like to see seasonals come to GT sport because i really enjoy them. What does everyone else think ?
M Meggle Messages 111 United States Jan 2, 2018 #2 Openheaders I personally, would like to see seasonals come to GT sport because i really enjoy them. What does everyone else think ? Click to expand... Sport is better than the gt6 seasonals. A lot more challenging dodging rammers etc.
Openheaders I personally, would like to see seasonals come to GT sport because i really enjoy them. What does everyone else think ? Click to expand... Sport is better than the gt6 seasonals. A lot more challenging dodging rammers etc.
O Openheaders (Banned) Messages 93 United States Jan 5, 2018 #3 Meggle Sport is better than the gt6 seasonals. A lot more challenging dodging rammers etc.[/QUOTE Lol ! So true Click to expand...
Meggle Sport is better than the gt6 seasonals. A lot more challenging dodging rammers etc.[/QUOTE Lol ! So true Click to expand...