SEAT's Leon Cupra R Now Packs As Much Power As a Porsche 911

That’s quite a lot of power to pit through the front wheels. I’d rather have rear wheel drive or even four wheel drive with that much power.
Still, very nice though.

That's mental! :eek:
Thank god it's AWD, i can't imagine how it would drive with so much power going to the front wheels as usual.

So it will start to burn the oil at 50k kilometers instead of 100k.

Instead of pushing for more power, the VAG group should try to bring back German reliability.

Instead of pushing for more power, the VAG group should try to bring back German reliability.
s-l300.jpg

They couldn't even get our car built in the same year we ordered it :lol:

They couldn't even get our car built in the same year we ordered it :lol:
One of the parts of my new job is to update customers on the build and delivery progress of the new SEATs that they've ordered. I'm lucky that I've yet to encounter a situation like yours but I have noticed that the salespeople tend to overpromise as far as how quickly the car will get there, which obviously doesn't help me.

One of the parts of my new job is to update customers on the build and delivery progress of the new SEATs that they've ordered. I'm lucky that I've yet to encounter a situation like yours but I have noticed that the salespeople tend to overpromise as far as how quickly the car will get there, which obviously doesn't help me.

Ours was caused by the Alcantara shortage combined with a shortage of automatic gearboxes, so I can understand why it was delayed. What I couldn't understand was why this wasn't communicated to us at the point of ordering and why we had to constantly badger the dealership for updates. They eventually changed the spec of our car to lose the Alcantara and replace it with an upgraded audio system but even after doing this we were told that they didn't know when it would be available. :lol:

Anyway I'm going off topic so I'll shut up now.

Latest Posts

Back