🎌/🇺🇸 Seattle Circuit - Gran Turismo 1

  • Thread starter Thread starter HarVee
  • 107 comments
  • 44,153 views
Messages
2,755
United Kingdom
somewhere near Trial Mountain
One of the most recognized and popular fictional circuits ever to grace the Gran Turismo community. It is most commonly remembered for its Uphill/Downhill (Depending on which course direction chosen) "Jumps".

240px-SeattleCircuit.jpg


 
Last edited:
I'm surprised this isn't over 100 votes yet, this was always my favorite track just behind Midfield.
 
I support this! I believe the track was left out because the real world streets have changed... The first half of the track is where all the fun is and that has not changed much since the original track.
I support it too. If that is PD's reason for leaving it out, I don't consider it a good enough reason. They had no problem creating fake roads for places like Eiger Nordwand, so why should they be so fussed about a couple of corners in Seattle (and the other street courses that used to be in the game)?
 
Epic track. I would love for it to return. I don't care if it's not an accurate representation anymore.
 
Back