Seattle Circuit

• Thread starter HarVee
  • 107 comments
f40
I support it too. If that is PD's reason for leaving it out, I don't consider it a good enough reason. They had no problem creating fake roads for places like Eiger Nordwand, so why should they be so fussed about a couple of corners in Seattle (and the other street courses that used to be in the game)?
Right, all they have to do is make it look cool, (The feeling of being cramped in a tight busy city, Beautiful sunset and lighting effects). That shouldn't be so hard......right?

PREFERABLY IN SUNSET, JUST LIKE IN GT3.

Or better yet, variable time.
Gotcha! 👍

7357362984_d7fe042136_b.jpg

Has anyone noticed a screenshot of GT Sport that has results of a race and it says Seattle Short on it. Google it if you don't believe me.

Posted this on my ig BTW follow me on ig plze:D

BJMuwdSj6a7mDUVq96MXSPjGSHBL_GeLb1cL6E0

Last edited by a moderator:
Seattle was my favourite city circuit by far.

GT Sport is seriously lacking in city circuits. The Tokyo circuits are dreadful and monotonous.

Bring back New York and London as well.

If we ever see this track again it would look totally different and it will probably have a tunel in it.
City is tearing down the viaduct we all driven beneath.

Last edited:
Whoa! I didnt like Seattle's suggestions for so long?!?
I should serve a stop and go penalty :)

Full Course

and in reverse

Short Course

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the original track was destroyed, the city has been modified in recent years. But I would have a suggestion that could greatly improve the original layout and give it a better personality. A new track could take advantage of the hook opposite the Seattle Free Walking Tours, using the remains of Western Avenue and Pikes Pi, then taking straight 1st Avenue to Pioneer Square and James Street.

If I'm not mistaken, the total circuit would be approximately 5,900km. It would be a low, medium and high speed circuit, with some wide lanes, which would serve for Gr.1 and Gr.2 races as well. Smaller versions could also be devised from this format, such as the north and south path (or west and east, considering the orientation of the figure)

Seattle Street1.png
Seattle Street3.png
Seattle Street4.png
Sem título.png

Last edited:
Back