Second Generation Formula E Chassis Actually Makes the Halo Look Good

I haven't really got anything negative to say about that design. That is pure badassery (can I say that?). They've even made the halo slightly cool by integrating the LED bar. Nice work I say. 👍

Doesn't even matter that it has a halo, that is a damn fine looking race car! :drool:

I don't like last year car design the reason I didn't watch formula E. with this new design I going watch it and interested this time around.

I preferred the simpler design of the first-gen without the double-decker nose. This new one looks like it's trying too hard. The halo doesn't help the aesthetic either.

That's a huge improvement, and the halo doesn't look terrible. But the best thing is that these cars will actually do the entire race ... always looks a bit comical when they change cars in the middle of the race.

At first sight i thought it was the Mazda LM55 VGT with some finest livery. ^^

Anyway, this looks really really good and i think i'll add formula E into my schedule to watch.

PS: this calls for a Mazda LM55 VGT livery in this design now :D i think I'll have a look at this too

I really like it, looks simply cool. Its impressive to see how Formula E is developing. There are many great drivers, all the manufacturers are hopping in and it gets more attention then most other championships. This new car is simply impressive. Looks like Formula E can be cool after all. Can't wait to see the Porsche design.

I feel out of place after these first comments, but I think the rear bodywork is ghastly. I'm not knocking down the idea of a split spoiler, but the implementation here is just off-putting. Also, the wheels are too big for the brakes. I'm quite fond of the wheels that the Audi ABT team used last year.

Looks a little like a cross between old and new. The way the design sweeps towards the back of the car reminds me of older prototypes with the high tail.

I really like it. They've implemented the halo on it very nicely, so it doesn't annoy me so much as in previous attempts.

Back