See the prologue Intro.

• Thread starter GTXLR
  • 96 comments
One piece of amazing art.
Can't wait till i get my hands on the actual thing :drool:

By the way, anyone know the name of that song in the intro and clip number 3?

one thing that i would like to add to this if not already added, is the replays. for the most, the replays have most definately improved. if you Downloaded the vidoes above with the Grand Canyon and Fuji and Cita. notice that in the replays the camera angles are more.... "action type" its more focused on the car, and its smooth. i really like how they zoom into cars, the replays make it feel as if you're watching an action movie with a car running away ^_^ the replays have definately improved. more of the car and beautiful views. a nice combination

That's a good observation! Yeah, on the Grand Canyon course and Citta di Aria courses, I was impressed by how the camera also zooms OUT to reveal a panoramic and BEAUTIFUL shot of the whole area. I don't recall ever seeing anything quite as awe-inspiring in GT3 (although there is this one part in Deep Forest Raceway where you can see the detailed river/creek at the foot of the mountain pass you're racing on).

Hmm, but the Tsukuba and Fuji Speedway racetracks look rather barren and boring. Realistic? Definitely...it's how they are in Best Motoring videos. But damn, I really really hope they put in Nurburgring...at least a part of the monstrous track if the PS2 can't handle the whole thing.

Originally posted by enzojr
I don't recall ever seeing anything quite as awe-inspiring in GT3 (although there is this one part in Deep Forest Raceway where you can see the detailed river/creek at the foot of the mountain pass you're racing on).

Also that final straight on Laguna Seca that pulls back to reveal your car sillouette against a sunset. Thats about the best GT3 has to offer.

Some great videos there, great find, though I too, also believe, the driver in the video could not drive properly.

Only one thing could explain those videos: Alcohol.

And if you know any of the GameInformer guys - that explains EVERYTHING. :)

Back